[net.tv.soaps] AMC murder

pearce@utcs.UUCP (Frank Pearce) (04/18/85)

Subject: AMC murder
Newsgroups: tv.soaps

I think Benny killed Zach. If you recall, Donna went back to their apartment
and spilled her guts to Benny about how everything was her fault for not alerting
Pine Valley to what a despicable swine Zach was(gr). Benny calmed her down
and made her go rest in her room. He said that he wouldn't go in to work
that night but would stay in their apartment in case she needed him. Now-
being the do-gooder and all-around reasonable guy that he is, I am
convinced that while Donna was asleep he went over to Zach's to see if
he could make Zach leave town. Of course Zach just sneered at Benny
and probably said something pretty crude about Donna and/or the
Duchesse(Phoebe) provoking Benny into giving him a punch in the nose.
Zach must have picked up the knife he had wrestled from Linda before
throwing that cheap piece of baggage out, and gone after Benny with it.
In the struggle to avoid being hurt himself, Benny accidentally kills
Zach. He then goes home and pretends he was there all evening.