[net.tv.soaps] GH slipup

morrell@hplabsb.UUCP (04/29/85)

Did anyone else notice the minor slipup in GH last Friday's (4/26)
episode?  During the scene where Robert comes home and finds Anna
DeVane there, the background looked a little funny.  I finally realized
that the doors to Robert's communications room were open and I was seeing some
of the furniture inside.  Oops!  The producers should be more careful.

steve@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Steve Holtsberg) (04/30/85)

Speaking of slipups, did anyone else notice that when Grant
went to visit Celia to sign the divorce papers, he was
simultaneouly in the hospital talking with Alan about
the medical ship?  They alternated back and forth between
the two scenes!

There aren't two Grants again!!

By the way, does anyone think that Grant and Celia are
really going to go through with the divorce?  I don't,
although I think Robert and Holly are headed that way.

barb@pyuxa.UUCP (B E Nemeth) (05/03/85)

I wouldn't be surprised if Scorpio and Holly
split up, since Holly (Emma Samms) will be starting
on Dynasty as Fallon on May 15.  She'll be staying
with GH until they find a suitable storyline to
let her leave.

One theory a few of us had that would get Holly off
would be to have her solve the case with Donnally,
then Donnally kills her.

Any other ideas?

barb

neves@uwai.UUCP (05/05/85)

> One theory a few of us had that would get Holly off
> would be to have her solve the case with Donnally,
> then Donnally kills her.

Donnally will not likely kill anyone.  In a recent show Anna mentions
his WSB policy of not killing anyone unless they directly threatened
a friend.  It seems the producers may turn him into a good guy at some
point.  They have been very careful to separate him from the bad things
that his hirlings do.
--
David Neves
Computer Sciences Department

Usenet:  {allegra,heurikon,ihnp4,seismo,uwm-evax}!uwvax!neves
Arpanet: neves@uwvax

steve@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Steve Holtsberg) (05/05/85)

In article <1211@pyuxa.UUCP> barb@pyuxa.UUCP (B E Nemeth) writes:

>One theory a few of us had that would get Holly off
>would be to have her solve the case with Donnally,
>then Donnally kills her.

I don't agree at all.  First of all, Donely has said that he is not
a killer and he would only kill to save the life of a friend.  Of course
one of his friends could do it (as they did to Dr. Jones), but I don't
think so.  I think they are getting ready for a divorce.  First of all,
Anna seems to be trying to break them up- I think she might be in love
with Robert.  Also, he is obviously keeping a secret from Holly, which
Anna knows.  Robert seems to think that this secret would jeopardize
his marriage.  Since all secrets on GH get out, this might be it for
the Scorpios.
About the case, I think Robert suspects Donely more than Holly does.
But I think his friendship will get in the way.  I think Frisco will
solve the case (and probably get killed- I'm getting sick of him
anyway), and Robert will lose his job because his personal feelings
toward Donely clouded his objectivity.  Voila- Scorpia, Holly, and
Frisco all gone!  On the other hand, I wouldn't rule out the possibility
of Anna telling Robert about Donely.

Steven