[net.tv.soaps] AMC - Nina Cortland

mcal@ihuxb.UUCP (Mike Clifford) (07/17/85)

Perhaps everyone has heard this rumor by now, but it might be worthwhile
repeating.
Nina, last I heard, was headed for the state mental hospital or some
equivalent institution.
Ever since Taylor Miller, who played the "old" Nina, left the show, the fan
mail has been running in complete opposition against the actress currently
portraying Ms. Cortland.
The rumor is that when Nina "recovers" and returns to Pine Valley, Taylor
Miller will be back in her old role.
Mike Clifford

gas@nsc-pdc.UUCP (Gini Shevrin) (07/19/85)

> The rumor is that when Nina "recovers" and returns to Pine Valley, Taylor
> Miller will be back in her old role.
> Mike Clifford

Taylor Miller just started playing Sally on Another World.  Not likely
she'll immediately leave that role to play Nina again.  Another World must
have offered more money or more challenge or something.

Looks like Nina is lost forever.

klein@ucsfcgl.UUCP (Teri Klein%Langridge) (07/20/85)

In article <1109@ihuxb.UUCP> mcal@ihuxb.UUCP (Mike Clifford) writes:
>...The rumor is that when Nina "recovers" and returns to Pine Valley, Taylor
>Miller will be back in her old role.

I doubt this is true. The other morning before I left for work, I heard on
the Today Show, Taylor Miller say that she is now on a different soap opera
(I presume an NBC soap since the Today show is on NBC).

	Teri

bccarty@whuts.UUCP (Brian C. Carty) (07/22/85)

> In article <1109@ihuxb.UUCP> mcal@ihuxb.UUCP (Mike Clifford) writes:
> >...The rumor is that when Nina "recovers" and returns to Pine Valley, Taylor
> >Miller will be back in her old role.
>
> I doubt this is true. The other morning before I left for work, I heard on
> the Today Show, Taylor Miller say that she is now on a different soap opera
> (I presume an NBC soap since the Today show is on NBC).
>
> 	Teri

Taylor Miller has replaced Mary Page Keller as Sally Ewing on NBC's
"Another World".
--
	Brian C. Carty 		AT&T Bell Laboratories - Piscataway, NJ

		..!{ihnp4,allegra}!whuts!bccarty

chu@lasspvax.UUCP (Clare Chu) (07/22/85)

>Looks like Nina is lost forever.

  Nina was a dip anyway...