[net.tv.soaps] General Hospital

kragness@stolaf.UUCP (Jeff Kragness) (10/17/84)

	While standing in a checkout line at a grocery store the other
day I happened to pick up a copy of one of those soap magazines and saw
something interesting.
	It said that Tony Geary (Lucas Lorenzo Spencer) will be returning
to General Hospital this month (October!).  It mentioned something about
on location in Mexico, so I suppose he'll meet Robert & Holly & Celia & Grant
there.  And now that we know Felicia's secret involves Mexican mystery, I
bet she and Frisco will be there too.  Any guesses on what Luke's return
will be about?  Will Laura be there too?  (I saw Jeannie Francis on "Murder,
She Wrote" last Sunday night so she's still got other acting jobs so maybe
she won't be.)

		-Jeff Kragness
		@St. Olaf College, Northfied, MN
		...ihnp4!stolaf!kragness

kragness@stolaf.UUCP (Jeff Kragness) (10/30/84)

From ihnp4!rohn Fri Oct 26 22:45:28 1984
Subject: More AMC,OLTL,GH UPDATES - Thurs. Oct. 25

> GH

> An old schoolmate of Ginny's
> shows up at the studio and starts reminiscing about "those rich boys"
> they met at a party once.  Later, Derek (Barrington) has a flashback
> about dancing with Ginny at what looks like a high school dance, and
> says, "Of course.  Ginny Blake.  How could I forget?"
>
> Ginny is obviously worried about Derek being around for some reason.

> (Pure speculation:  Could he be Mike's real father?)

	I bet he is, too!  Yesterday (Monday) at a 'party' at the TV studio
Derek had it all set up like a early 1960s high school prom dance (the
same one as in the flashback.  While asking Ginny to dance he called
her Ginger and she got really flustered and said that was not her name
and so don't call her that.

	Did anyone see Luke on Friday?  He called the Scorpio's residence
right after they walked out the door. He's apparently in Mexico, he looks
pretty bedraggled, unshaven, etc.  He's being chased by someone, too. He
apparently is in need of help and since Robert just happens to be going on
vacation I'm sure his vacation will be filled with fun and excitement.

	And Felicia and Frisco will be down in Mexico too  I think.  Something
about her ancient Aztec secret...

	Looks like they could have a good story going for the next
couple of months.
				-Jeff Kragness

jimc@haddock.UUCP (11/02/84)

#R:stolaf:-208000:haddock:33900005:000:48
haddock!jimc    Nov  1 17:41:00 1984

Yeah, too bad Genie Francis decided to bow out.

c_norris@fdcv01.DEC (02/11/85)

From:	ROLL::FEATHERSTON  "Ed Featherston  HLO1-1/P06  225-5241"   11-FEB-1985 11:29
To:	FDCV01::C_NORRIS
Subj:	re: posting to USENET

	Attached find a recent message you sent to ROLL::USENET.

	To post articles to USENET newsgroups, you must send mail
	through the actual gateway (RHEA::DECWRL::) to the newsgroup
	in question.

	For example, to post this to the net.tv.soaps newsgroup, you would
	send mail to:

		To: RHEA::DECWRL::"net.tv.soaps"

	(double quotes and lower case are both necessary)

	Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

					/ed featherston/
				DEC Advanced Semiconductor Development Group

(DEC E-NET)	ROLL::FEATHERSTON
(UUCP)		{decvax, ucbvax, allegra}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-roll!featherston
(ARPA)		featherston%roll.DEC@decwrl.ARPA
		featherston%roll.DEC@Purdue-Merlin.ARPA

From:	USENET       "USENET Newsgroup Distributor"   11-FEB-1985 09:21
To:	USENET_DISTRIBUTOR
Subj:	None

 Begin Forwarded Message:

Newsgroup : net.tv.soaps
From : FDCV01::C_NORRIS

Jimmy Lee followed Celia to New York on friday where she was
preparing for her art show.  He managed to arrange to be alone with
her in the gallery.  He fed her some expensive champagne and guess
what!  You got it, old Celia lost control, and made love to Jimmy Lee.
Isn't it amazing what a little booze will do???

Grant is getting pretty fed up with the whole deal.  He is jealous of
Celia's career, which Jimmy Lee is promoting by the way.  He is sick of
all the chance meetings with Jimmy Lee, which again Jimmy Lee is responsible
for.  Grant and Celia won't be a couple come spring.

Monica is not having an affair with Sean Donnelly.  As a matter of fact she
never sees him.

You should buy a VCR and you can catch up on all the soaps when you get
home!!!!

 End Forwarded Message

raju@ut-ngp.UTEXAS (Raju Bhatt) (06/30/85)

I remember Slater shooting Prescot one day at the docks,
and Prescott went down (looked dead then).  Now I see
him walking around as if nothing happened.  I missed a
few episodes so did a plausible explanation surface for
this "miracle"?

steve@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Steve Holtsberg) (07/07/85)

I just watched GH for the first time in a month
to find out that Grant is now working with Donely
to sell the treasure, and that he is the leader of
the group!  How did this happen??  How did Grant
get the treasure??  How did he find out about it?
Did they show all of this?

emilab1@mtuxo.UUCP (a.donkin) (07/08/85)

REFERENCES:  <2121@sdcrdcf.UUCP>

morrell@hplabsb.UUCP (07/13/85)

> I remember Slater shooting Prescot one day at the docks,
> and Prescott went down (looked dead then).  Now I see
> him walking around as if nothing happened.  I missed a
> few episodes so did a plausible explanation surface for
> this "miracle"?

Slater only knocked him out by hitting him over the head with
the butt of his gun. Prescott awoke in time to kill Slater after
Slater made the attempt on Tony at Frisco's party.

morrell@hplabsb.UUCP (07/18/85)

> I just watched GH for the first time in a month
> to find out that Grant is now working with Donely
> to sell the treasure, and that he is the leader of
> the group!  How did this happen??  How did Grant
> get the treasure??  How did he find out about it?
> Did they show all of this?

Grant is not the leader, Donely still is.  Grant thought there must
be something special in Bay C, when he accidently tripped the alarm
some time back.  He decided to see what was in there, removed the
treasure the night of Celia's engagement party using Jimmy Lee's forklift,
moving it just after Robert discovered the treasure that same night.
(I guess he kept the duplicate key he made when he moved the orthopedic
crates.) He moved it to the basement of Bobbie's brownstone hiding it
with the orthopedic crates (for a total of 17 instead of 11 crates, but
nobody noticed the extra 6 crates).  He also bugged Bay C and recorded
the meeting between Robert, Anna, and Sean so he'd have something to bargain
with.

Donely caught Grant in the basement after overhearing Felicia wondering about
the 6 extra crates (she was supposed to do the inventory of the orthopedic
equipment) and he went to investigate.  Grant dealt himself in to hopefully
make enough money to win Celia back.  I guess he couldn't shake all that DVX
training.  If you thought Robert was upset about Sean, he's really going to be
upset when he finds out about Grant (Luke will be his only close friend left).

steve@sdcrdcf.UUCP (Steve Holtsberg) (11/21/85)

I have a question- why does everyone keep talking
about Donely as if he is not a convict?  Why isn't
he back in jail?  Shouldn't he be if he gets caught?
I haven't watched for a while- has something happened
that I am not aware of?