[net.tv.soaps] AMC

mcgill@ut-ngp.UUCP (05/23/84)

Betsy Kennicott was the sister
Kitty was married to Link who is now married to her twin, Kelly
The woman who was married to the wife beater was Carrie's mom
Jeff was married to Christine (I think that was her name) and
  they live somewhere else now.  The actress who played Christine
  (Robin something) is now on One Life to Live.

sjc@lambda.UUCP (Sandy Cifrodelli) (01/03/85)

Subject: All My Children (AMC)

The last time I saw AMC over the holidays,
Nina told Zach that she was going back to Cliff.
I would like to know if Nina and Cliff got together.
If anyone has watched this week,
please send mail
to lambda!sjc
or post an update to the net.

ck@ima.UUCP (02/21/85)

Cynthia got away with it!!

Is anybody as upset about it as I am?

ken@gitpyr.UUCP (Ken Hall) (02/25/85)

Yes.  I and my wife are very upset.

Ever since Jenny died, things have seemed to go downhill.

Greg has taken on a minor roll.

This business with Cynthia.
Mark and the drugs.  It seems that he's getting in too deep.
Tom and Donna have no electricity or chemistry.

I don't know.  I don't mean to sound so depressing.  But nothing much good
is happening.

Yet, I still watch.

Ken Hall

chu@lasspvax.UUCP (Clare Chu) (02/25/85)

In article <> ck@ima.UUCP writes:
>Cynthia got away with it!!
>

>Is anybody as upset about it as I am?

   With what?  Does anyone know what's going on lately?
I haven't been able to watch AMC ever since school started.

                               Clare

p.s.  Anyone interested in Dynasty updates?  I watch that one
religiously.

juliom@ihlpa.UUCP (j. medrano) (02/25/85)

> Cynthia got away with it!!
>

> Is anybody as upset about it as I am?

Cynthia got away with what?
Please post updates for AMC more often, starting with what happened during
the month of Feb.
                                      Thanks in advance!

mcal@ihuxb.UUCP (Mike Clifford) (02/27/85)

Watch for romantic relationship between Greg and Dottie.  I don't think
it is going to be very interesting...but neither is Greg or Dottie.
Greg is nothing without Jenny (that plot with Sheila was stupid) and
Dottie...ack!  Tad is a immature jerk, but at least he leads an interesting
life.

				mjc

ken@gitpyr.UUCP (Ken Hall) (03/01/85)

News:
  Thursday, February 28, Ross and Cynthia slept together and made passionate
love (gross).  And guess who got a picture of them--Zak!!
  Their rationale was that they hate each other, but they are the only ones
that can satisfy the incredible sexual drives that each have!

  Palmer is still mooning (secretly) over Daisy (what else is new?).

KH in Atlanta

mcal@ihuxb.UUCP (Mike Clifford) (03/04/85)

> News:
>   Thursday, February 28, Ross and Cynthia slept together and made passionate
> love (gross).  And guess who got a picture of them--Zak!!
>   Their rationale was that they hate each other, but they are the only ones
> that can satisfy the incredible sexual drives that each have!
>
>   Palmer is still mooning (secretly) over Daisy (what else is new?).
>
> KH in Atlanta

	I feel sorry for Ellen...I'm sure she'll eventually find out about
	Ross and Cynthia.  Damn!

			Mike Clifford

alle@ihuxb.UUCP (Allen England) (03/05/85)

> > News:
> >   Thursday, February 28, Ross and Cynthia slept together and made passionate
> > love (gross).  And guess who got a picture of them--Zak!!
> >   Their rationale was that they hate each other, but they are the only ones
> > that can satisfy the incredible sexual drives that each have!
> >
> 	I feel sorry for Ellen...I'm sure she'll eventually find out about
> 	Ross and Cynthia.  Damn!
>
> 			Mike Clifford

And from Ellen's past history with Mark, there is no way that she will be
able to accept this betrayal of trust.  Clearly the writers have "written"
off their marriage.

Also,
 Jesse and Yvonne made love on yesterday's show.  Seems like infidelity is
making a comeback on the soaps.

Also, I heard this morning that the TV script writers have gone on strike
and it is expected that daytime soaps will be affected first.

--> Allen <--
ihnp4!ihuxb!alle

barb@pyuxa.UUCP (B E Nemeth) (03/21/85)

HELP!  Would someome please update
AMC.
THANKS!!!

chu@lasspvax.UUCP (Clare Chu) (03/22/85)

In article <> barb@pyuxa.UUCP (B E Nemeth) writes:
>HELP!  Would someome please update
>AMC.
>THANKS!!!

Spring Break is coming up...I'll volunteer!

  clare

karen@wjvax.UUCP (Karen Pline) (03/29/85)

Hello.  My name is Karen.  I've been reading net.tv.soaps for several
months.  Now that there are so few postings, I felt it was my responsibility
to pay you guys back for all the soaps I kept updated on.  I can't
contribute too often, as I rarely get home for lunch.  But here's what's
happening right now on AMC.

Tad decided to leave town again to go to Las Vegas.  But Hillary stopped
him and realized she was definitely in love with him.  She promised to
tell Bob that night that they were through.  Tad went home and told his
family what had happened.  They were thrilled.  When Hillary tried to
tell Bob that she couldn't marry him, he was very distracted and wouldn't
pay attention.  Finally, he told Hillary that he had a fatal blood
disease and could only live for less than a year.  Hillary decided to
marry Bob instead.

Now that she changed her plans, Phoebe had to know why.  So Hillary
told her about Bob's illness but made her promise to keep it a secret.
Phoebe told Hillary that it was a mistake to marry Bob and she should
reconsider when she calmed down from the shock.  But Hillary is
adamant.  When Tad found out that Hillary would no longer marry him,
he confronted Bob and accused him of telling Hillary lies or stories
to make her stay.  He said "What did you do, tell her you were going
to kill yourself if she left?"  And Bob just sort of smiled and
replied "Somthing like that."  But Tad told Bob everything about how
he and Hillary were really in love and that Hillary had decided to
marry Tad before she spoke to Bob that night.  Bob was very hurt.
After Tad left, he went over to talk to Hillary, but she refused to
listen to him and told him to leave.  He told her that he had told
Bob about them.  Hillary was worried, but later that night she told
Bob that Tad was lying and made the whole thing up to hurt them some more.

There are 2 bad guys on AMC.  The judge is now running for Governor.
He asked Palmer to make an endorsement speech for him.  Of course Palmer
agreed.  The judge has gotten some thugs to try to kidnap Brooke and
Tom's baby.  One got into Tom's house, but Donna alerted Benny (who
was visiting) and the two of them got the gun from the guy.  Benny
shot at him, but the kidnapper got away.  Tom and Phoebe decided that
the baby would be safer at Phoebe's house.  Phoebe hired guards
for the grounds and inside.  But then - big mistake - the judge came
over to visit and she told him about the plan.  He suggested that
instead of hiring private guards, let him hand pick policemen to
stand watch.  She agreed.

The other bad guy is Zach.  He's blackmailing Palmer with photos of
Nina in bed with him (she was drugged).  He's also blackmailing
Ross and Cynthia for their liason in New York.  Daisy had the
superintendant of Zach's building let her into Zach's apartment
to "look for a diamond earring".  She looked all over for the photos
but didn't find anything.  Zach came home and found Daisy there, but she
used the earring excuse and got away.  Later, she went to bed with
Zach, and while he was asleep she found the photos of Nina, but
I don't know if she found the ones of Cynthia (I hope she did).

Cynthia's son found out that Zach was blackmailing her.  She told
him that it was because Zach saw Ross and her in a restaurant in
New York.  He didn't believe that Cynthia would be so scared over
something that trivial.  Cynthia got upset that her son found out,
so she raced home, ran into the living room and went to Palmer's
gun cabinet.  Erica was in the room at the time, but Cynthia
didn't see her.  Cynthia reached into the cabinet, grabbed a
pistol and shouted that she was really angry with someone.  Erica
assumed it was Palmer, so she screamed.  Palmer ran into the room,
but Cynthia explained her actions away as wanting Palmer to teach
her some more about shooting.

Later, Cynthia went up to confront Zach with a better offer than
just the blackmail money.  Just as they were discussing things,
her son shows up at the door and demands to know why Zach is
blackmailing Cynthia over something so stupid.  Zach tells him
that his mother obviously didn't fill him in on all of the
details after the encounter in the restaurant (i.e., the encounter
in the hotel room).  So Zach kindly fills him in, and Andrew
is outraged.  He leaves after informing Cynthia how she disgusts him.

Erica is planning her wedding.  She asked Ellen to be her matron
of honor.  I didn't see how this wedding came about, but Erica
is planning on having a "small, intimate affair" at the Chateau.

Well, that's all I can remember (I saw one episode last week, and
one this week).  I would like to make a comment - someone is
definitely going to kill Zach.  It could be Daisy, Cynthia, Andrew,
Palmer, Cliff's sister, Cliff (if he finds out about the pictures),
or maybe even Nina.  He's really in deep.

karen@wjvax.UUCP (Karen Pline) (03/29/85)

P.S.  Will someone please let me know if my AMC update got out on
      the net?  I typo-ed the distribution.  If it didn't get out,
      I'll send it again.  Thanks.

				Karen J. Pline
				Watkins-Johnson Co.
				San Jose, CA
				...ios!wjvax!karen

karen@wjvax.UUCP (Karen Pline) (04/04/85)

Friday, April 3 - This week, Judge Martell had Brooke and Mark kidnapped
to try to get them to tell who the informant was.  They shoved drugs
down Mark in front of Brooke to try to get the information, but they
wouldn't give in.  Mark was being held in the Judge's country estate,
while Brooke was being held in the stables.  Somehow Mark knocked
out the guy who was guarding him, and escaped from the mansion by
climbing down some scaffolding.  He found Brooke, and they escaped.

Judge Martell was having a big political party at the estate to announce
his candidacy for governor at the same time Brooke and Mark were
escaping.  From today's episode (the previous happened on Friday),
it looks like Brooke and Mark must have run up to the house and crashed
the party and told everyone about the judge's involvment with drugs.
In the mess that followed, Erica's fiance Mike was critically injured
(I think he was shot, but I'm not sure).

In today's episode, Mike came out of surgery alright, but he's still
in very bad condition.  Erica is distraught.  She blames Brooke for
the entire thing, but I can't figure out why any of this is really
Brooke's fault.  Tom took off with the baby to keep anyone from
trying to kidnap her again.  Brooke finally figured out that he had
taken the baby to his parents in Wisconsin.

Tad is still trying to convince Hillary to marry him.  Professor
Wallingford had a long talk with Hillary to try to convince her to
cancel the wedding with Bob, but she wouldn't listen to him.

True to my prediction, they are really setting Zach up for the kill.
Cliff told Zach that he was to stay away from Cliff's sister (Linda).
Zach got really angry.  So he showed up in Cliff's office with the
blackmail pictures of Zach and Nina in bed together.  He told Cliff
that it would cost 20 thousand dollars to keep the pictures out of
Man's World magazine (he's also blackmailing Palmer with the same
threat).  First Cliff denied that the pictures were of Nina.  Then
Cliff lost his temper and there was a terrible fight.  The reporter that
works with Brooke at WRCW overheard what was going on and
rushed into Cliff's office and broke up the fight.  Cliff was yelling
the whole time that he was going to kill Zach.  Also, Cliff did the
surgery on Mike.  Now that's he's so upset, will this hurt Mike's
chances of survival?

Tad also got into a fight with Zach.  I don't know what Zach did to
Tad, but it had something to do with taking money from Tad.  Tad
had a fight with Zach in Benny's place and trheatened to kill him.
Hillary and Bob overheard what was going on.  Later, Hillary went
over to Myrtle's to make sure Tad was alright, but he wasn't there.
That prompted Tad to come over to the Wallingford's later on to
try to talk to Hillary again.  He told her that her actions gave
out a different message than her words, and it was obvious to
everyone that she still loved him (and she admitted to Langley
that she really did still love Tad).  After the talk, Tad went
back over to Myrtle's to try to figure things out.  He decided
that his problems with Edna could be solved if he was paying her back
the $50,000 in installments, so he asked Myrtle for a job at the
boutique - "I'll do ANYTHING!"  He's afraid that Edna is going
to try to have him thrown in jail.  If she does try, he said he's
going to have to leave Pine Valley again.

Back to Zach - Nina, too, has found out what a real louse Zach is.
I don't know how she did, but she has realized that the whole
hypnosis and healing bit was fake.  She's pretty upset.  She told
Linda that she found out that Zach is an imposter and warned
Linda not to tell Zach.  Nina wants to tell him and take care of
the matter in her own way.  After Nina left the room, Linda tried
to call Zach to warn him, but he wasn't at home (he was at the
hospital fighting with Cliff).

So now there's Tad, Nina, Cliff, Daisy, Palmer, Cynthia, Ross,
Andrew (Cynthia's son), and possibly Linda.  And there are
all kinds of witnesses who saw most of them threaten Zach.  It's
going to really be an interesting murder case - the possibilities
of where, when, how (it's got to be by gun, since Cynthia is so
hyped up about learning to shoot), who finds the body, who's
accused, etc. are just endless.  I just hope it happens on a day
I go home for lunch, 'cause I don't think I could stand 2 or 3
months of waiting and guessing.

			---  Karen  ---

P.S.  Thanks to everyone that responded about my first update
      getting over.  Gee, it's nice to know when you're appreciated.
      And Allen, try to keep posting - I have a lot of information
      gaps.

karen@wjvax.UUCP (Karen Pline) (04/05/85)

Thursday, April 4 - They're moving in for the kill!

Cliff came home from the hospital and Nina tried to talk to him.
He really thinks Nina slept with Zach, so he's very angry with her.
He got mad and left.  Nina asked why he was mad..."Was it something I
did?"  "You know what you did," he said, then drove away.  He's thinking
about all of the things that Nina and Zach have said to him and starting
to boil - he may be driving to Zach's place.  Nina has no idea of why
he's so mad.

Meanwhile, Zach got Linda to swear on his GUN that Linda would never
let anyone, especially her family, come between them.  She swore to it.
(That got her fingerprints on what is probobly going to be the murder weapon.)
Then they made arrangements to leave that night.  It seems that all
of the blackmail-ees are supposed to be dropping off their loot at
Zach's place tonight.  He told her not to pack anything, so she
wouldn't arrouse suspicion.  He's going to buy them new things as soon
as they get all that money.

Back at Nina's place, Donna came over for a visit.  Nina told her about
the fight that she had with Cliff.  They couldn't figure out why he would
be so mad.  Nina thinks it could be over the money that Zach swindled
out of her (and Tad) for his healing business.  Then Donna remembered
that Zach had had a fight with Daisy at the boutique - Daisy had yelled
and screamed at him in front of all the customers when he handed her
a package that Donna thought contained a picture.  Then Daisy ripped
up the picture into little pieces.  She asked Nina if Zach could have
some dirt on Daisy.  Nina said absolutely not.

Later, Linda came home and she and Nina had a fight.  Then Linda spilled
the beans about how she and Zach had been lovers for months.  Nina didn't
believe her at first.  Linda told her about how she had been involved in the
whole scheme to swindle Nina, and then she broke the news about how the night
that Nina got ill and passed out, Zach and Linda stripped her and took
the porno pictures.  Nina was horrified (but they broke away from the shot
before she reacted).

Palmer and Cynthia were talking at the mansion when Palmer got a call
from Zach.  Zach was calling to remind Palmer that the money was due
tonight, and that Palmer better not miss the deadline.  Palmer assured
him that everything was taken care of, then hung up and left the room.

Andrew got the payoff money for his mother and Ross out of his stocks
and investments.  After Palmer left, Andrew gave the briefcase to Cynthia,
but made her promise to make Ross give Zach the money - not to do it herself.
She told him, "I'd rather kill him than give him your money, Andrew."

Yvonne is singing for some record producer.  Before she sang, she tried
to get Jesse to promise to come up to her new apartment to "christen" it.
He said he wouldn't since he's a family man and only wants one family, and
one woman.  His half-brother heard some of the conversation, and when
Jesse left the room he told Yvonne to quit messing around with Jesse,
'cause Angie's such a sweet girl and he doesn't want to see her hurt.
Yvonne wanted to know if he was after Angie, but he said that Angie
wasn't like Yvonne - she's not that kind of girl and wouldn't do
something like that since she's married.

Mike is still in very bad condition.  Cliff said it was a miracle he
even pulled through the surgery, and that he's going to need quite a
few more miracles to pull through this.

			---  Karen  ---

P.S.  I'm going home for lunch every day until this murder takes place,
      so I'll keep you all posted.  I think it's going to happen tomorrow
      or Monday.

adm@cbneb.UUCP (04/10/85)

AMC Tue 4/9

Angie caught Jesse in bed with Yvonne(he had a towel wrapped around him).
Jesse got dressed and went home.  Of course Angie was in tears and disbelief.
She told Jesse to "GET OUT NOW".

Jesse pleaded with her to save there marriage.  Once Jesse realized that it
was his brother's idea that Angie go over to Yvonne's to return some of her
things, Jesse became very angry.  He is trying to find a way to pay his
brother back for destroying his marriage(I guess the affair with Yvonne had
nothing to  due with it).

I am not sure, but I think that Mike Roy is dead.

				Linda
				cbnap!lmw

chu@lasspvax.UUCP (Clare Chu) (04/13/85)

  I managed to catch the last 20 minutes or so.

Erica is mourning Mike and is going to Tibet to
scatter Mike's ashes since she read it in one of
his books.  Mark told Brooke he's going with her
and after he gets back, Brooke and him are going
to plan a wedding.

Cliff saw Nina leave Zack's and assuming that Nina
was going there to sleep with Zack, decided to not
pay Zack since it was senseless.  Nina says that she
did not go in and told Cliff the whole story about
being drugged and said that she went there to kill
Zack.

Palmer did not pay Zack either saying that he wanted
to delay the payment since he felt that Zack would
want to negotiate more.  Sloane told a worried Myra
that there was no reason to worry about Zack anymore.

Ross goes up to Zack's apartment, opens the door and
finds Daisy staring at the corpse with a bloodied butcher
knife in her hand.

Clare

54325kd@hou2f.UUCP (C.ARNAVAS) (04/17/85)

Does anyone out there know who Tara is married to at the
present time?
Is his name Jim?
I'd appreciate some kind of response.
Thank you in advance.

tmw@ihuxl.UUCP (Tim Modesitt) (04/19/85)

It makes me wonder what you are doing for a living when reading this
net.group.
Think of the miles of video tape that those who watch by time shifting
are grinding through. It could be used for The Three Stooges or some
other socialy redeeming material.

Just kidding,,,,,please don't slash my tires. I was a General Hospital
junkie (a nasty habit picked up durring college) until the plot line
became more bizzare than anything that H. P. Lovecraft could dream of.

The worst part about soaps are daytime TV ads. Anyone who watches them
without a VCR with fast scan abilities knows what a lobotomy (sp?) is
all about.

					By the way......
					Cliff killed Zach.
					(And if he didn't, I would've)

					T W Modesitt

noemi@rochester.UUCP (Noemi Berry) (04/22/85)

>Does anyone out there know who Tara is married to at the
>present time?
>Is his name Jim?

	Yes, his name is Jim.  I think they moved out to Colorado.

sdo@brunix.UUCP (Scott Oaks) (04/27/85)

>>Does anyone out there know who Tara is married to at the
>>present time?
>>Is his name Jim?

>	Yes, his name is Jim.  I think they moved out to Colorado.

Yes, his name is Jim.  No, they do not live in Colorado, they live in
Oregon (Portland, I believe).
--
Scott Oaks                      I can not understand how a person of sensitivity
Brown University                can pass up an hour and a half trip to see a

sgd@ptsfc.UUCP (Suzanne Dominguez) (05/08/85)

Monday, 5/6
             After the maid from the hotel pointed out Cynthia and Ross as
             the couple that Zach saw in bed together (she saw them too),
             Ross admitted to his indiscretion in court in front of GOD and
             everyone (including Ellen and Palmer).

             Cynthia ran back to Courtland Manor right after the maid fingered
             her in court.  Palmer followed closely behind after hearing
             Ross's testimony.  Palmer finally wised up and KICKED Cynthia
             out of the house and out of his life.  Then Palmer went to Daisy
             and asked for her forgivness.

             When Palmer came back home, Andrew was waiting for him.  Cynthia
             had pleaded with Andrew to make Palmer forgive her and let her
             stay.  Instead, he told Palmer that he was not really Ross's son.
             The scene ends with a stunned Palmer.

Tuesday, 5/6
             Tad and Micki are still fooling around as the program opens at
             Chateau.  Ellen can not forget what Ross had done with Cynthia.
             Ross begs her to forgive him.

             Andrew tells Palmer that a stable boy is his real father.  Andrew
             then asks to keep his clothes when he leaves.

             Nina, who had run away after Mondays testimony which revealed her
             set up roll in the hay with Zach (the one where Linda and Zach
             drugged her and took pictures to blackmail her with), called
             Palmer to say she was ok.  Palmer told her that her further
             testimony was the only thing that could save Daisy.

             Back in court, Nina finally showed up and told all...The
             dective on Linda's trail burst into the courtroom.  The prosecution             then called the dective to the stand.  He told the court he had
             found Linda...  The defense then as why we were hearing this
             second hand...  The dective said that Linda was dead...
             The scene ends with a stunned Cliff, Nina, Palmer, Daisy,...
             and everyone else in the courtroom.

sgd@ptsfc.UUCP (06/10/85)

On Friday, June 7th, Donna told Cliff that she had gone over to Zachs
apt. and had a big fight with him.  Zach showed her the porno pictures of
Nina and told her they were his meal ticket forever.

Donna and Zach fought and Zach fell and hit his head on the coffee table.
Donna remembers picking up the pictures but nothing after that until she
climbed back into her bedroom window.

Donna is going to let the doctors administer "truth syrum" so she can remember
what happened.  Benny seems overly concerned and doesn't want Donna to do it.

Is it today or Wednesday we are suposed to find out the real murderer?

My bet is either Marian or June (remember how nervous she was in the
resturant with Cynthia).

sgd@ptsfc.UUCP (Suzanne Dominguez) (06/11/85)

Well, yesterday (6/10) Donna remembered, with the help of truth syrum, that
she had heard someone in Zach apt. having a fight with him.  Donna knocked on
the door several times before Zach finally opened the door to let her in.

Donna said that the place was a mess that it looked like there had been a
fight.  She also saw a black purse with a gold emblem on it laying on the
end table.

Donna remembered that she fought witha Zach and knocked him down and he hit
his head.  She wanted to kill him but couldn't.  She took the pictures and
ran back home.

Later Donna remembered that the emblem on the purse was a "W"...  Now
they suspect Phoebe Walengford?

I think it's really a "M" not a "W" and the murderer is Miriam Colby...

We should find out tomorrow...

.

54325kd@hou2f.UUCP (C.ARNAVAS) (06/12/85)

I'm sorry for the mistake.
In my previous writing I said that Chuck was involved
in the hypnosis of Donna and also was at the Wallingford's,
please substitute Chuck's name with CLIFF.

Please excuse me for this mistake.

Please don't send any mail to me.

Thank's in advance!!

clh@hou2d.UUCP (C.HOFFMAN) (07/26/85)

Tad and Dottie are in one of Mrs. Gonzalez`s appartments
(she kept Jessie and Jennie last year when they were in
trouble) in NYC.  Tad and Dottie were set up to have stolen
a diamond necklace, but really a computer disc with
all of the clients on it.
Now Andrew is going to help them out by trying to
sleep with Mickey and get the diamond necklace
to give to the police to prove their innocence.

Jessie was set up by Eugene to have stolen
money from the hospital, a Dr's watch and money
and kept it in his locker.  Robyn, a new character, saw
Jessie sleeping in the linen room and confirmed
his story.  Now they are starting a new story with
Jessie and Vera (foxy`s waitress).

Ross and Ellen got back together in Mexico City.   Bonnie
gave Ross Ellens hotel room.

karen@wjvax.UUCP (Karen Pline) (09/04/85)

This is going to be rather short, but I was concerned when I read the posting
about ADAM dying.  This is not true.

Erica and Adam were in a plane crash.  The crash was arranged by Adam.  He
got a copy of Erica's movie, had it re-cut to make Erica look foolish, then
took Erica (while she was still upset) for a ride to get her away from the
embarrassment he swore he knew nothing about.  They crashed on a small island,
supposedly deserted.  Adam told Erica that he had arranged the whole thing,
and she was very angry.  Adam is still crazy for her, also he's crazy in the
head.  He is pretending to be very ill so Erica will sympathize with him, but
when she goes to find help, he eats whatever he can find in the provisions.

Meanwhile, on top of everything else, Erica is very upset because she found out
that the artist (I can't remember his name right now) - oh yes, Jeremy, I think
- is a hired killer/fighter (where is my mind today - I can't think of what
you would call him).  Anyway, she told him she hated him, even though he swore
he had given it up.  A friend/ex-partner convinced him to return to some
jungle country to do a job, so Jeremy took off.  While he was there, he decided
he really loved Erica and he may give up his vows for celibacy.  He tried to
call the United States to talk to Erica, but she's already in the crash.  He
is very worried.  No one back there knows where she is or anything about her
taking off with Adam.

Hillary left Bob.  Their friend told her about his recovery and she used
it as an excuse to leave.  She's really upset that Bob lied, but very
relieved to be out of the relationship.  Now she wants to help Tad (and Dottie)
to escape.  But Andrew told her that Tad and Dottie were sleeping together.
Hillary didn't care - she still wants to help.  She also admitted to
Phoebe that she's still very much in love with Tad.

Brooke broke up with Mark.  She has had the attention of Mark, Gilles, and
Tom focused on her for two weeks.  However, she had a long discussion with
Tom in her office.  She told Tom that he'll always be special, but only
as a friend.  Nothing else.  She also admitted that Gilles was fun, but
she could never care deeply about him or have a meaningful relationship.
As far as Mark goes, she said that they both knew it was really never meant
to be.  Gilles is still trying to change her mind about him, though.

Well, this was longer than I anticipated.  I'm not too clear on the stories
with Jesse and the undercover police work or what's going on with Cliff,
Nina, the babysitter, etc., so I won't try to update that.  If anyone else
can fill me/us in, that would be appriciated.  I hope I got all these facts
straight.  If not, let me know.  Anyway, let's see some more postings!

				Karen Pline
				Watkins-Johnson Co.
				San Jose, CA

josie@ihuxw.UUCP (Johanna Clementz) (09/09/85)

.
.
.
> Well, this was longer than I anticipated.  I'm not too clear on the stories
> with Jesse and the undercover police work or what's going on with Cliff,
> Nina, the babysitter, etc., so I won't try to update that.  If anyone else
> can fill me/us in, that would be appriciated.  I hope I got all these facts
> straight.  If not, let me know.  Anyway, let's see some more postings!
>

> 				Karen Pline
> 				Watkins-Johnson Co.
> 				San Jose, CA

Jessie's story is rather involved, but here goes...
Jessie consented to do some undercover work for the police - infiltrating
Vera's boyfriend Bernie's gang. He found out they were planning
a big hiest, but was knocked unconscious before he found out
what it was. Later, Vera discovered him and together they figured
out the heist was to be Phoebe's big social gathering! They were
able to warn the police in time, they arrived at the scene and
broke up the robbery. However, Bernie was killed and Chris and
Rudy escaped and are now hiding out at Jessie's house - holding
Jessie, Angie, Pat (Angie's mother) and Frankie hostage. On
Friday's episode, Chris and Rudy forced Angie to go in to the
hospital, steal as many drugs as possible, and stop at the bank
on the way home and draw out all her money for them.
If she didn't do what they asked without drawing any attention,
they would murder Frankie and the rest of her family. While at
the hospital, the detective that Jessie was working with stopped
by and noticed something jumpy about Angie. When he mentioned that
he was going to stop by her house and see Jessie, she practically
screamed "NO!" . The last scene with them was the detective saying
"What's the matter Angie is something wrong?"

Cliff's story isn't quite as exciting. Nina's still in the funny
farm with no improvement. Palmer has some incriminating evidence
on their babysitter, Sandy, that would put her back in Covington
if he told here parole officer. The evidence doesn't seem so bad
to me - he had arranged with Andrew to take her across state
lines to see a play. Anyway, Palmer told her he would not tell
her parole officer IF she seduced Cliff. Apparently, this is
all a plot to end Cliff and Nina's marraige. Sandy's trying,
but with no luck.

Erica, running away from Adam, finally found some civilization.
She ran into what she thought was a priest, and he took her
to a beautiful home. She ate, slept and cleaned up. Then the
maid came in and said the owner wanted to see her. A few minutes
later, who walked in but ADAM himself!!!!! All cleaned up and
ready for love!

Meanwhile, back in Pine Valley, Jeremy noticed that the man
pretending to be Adam wasn't him at all but his twin brother
Stuart! Now the chase to find Erica is on!
--

				-Josie
				 (...!ihnp4!ihuxw!josie)

pking@uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU (12/02/85)

This will be a bit sketchy because I only
caught AMC last week off and on, (I was sick) --
and therefore not sure of which day what happened

Brooke forgot some notes at home and went to get them
without calling Gilles first (he was supposed to be
getting ready for a stunt) GIlles and Sloange (sp?)
were in bed and Brooke saw them -- later on Brooke was
supposed to interview Sloange on live TV, Brooke
messed up and slapped her and either quit or was
fired -- now no one can find Brooke -- Tom admitted
he was still in love with Brooke when Phoebe came to
his house looking for her -- Gilles stopped by
and Tom was ready to punch him out -- Phoebe and
Tom called the police they are hunting for Brooke's
car --

Robin broke her dead with Charlie, so Charlie would
go to the dance with Julie -- which all happened.
Greg's job got canceled so he agreed to take Robin --
Erica and company needed a photographer at the
last minute for the dance so they hired Greg --
Julie saw RObin cheating off Charlie's math paper --

Jeremy told (I think her name is) Natalie to lay off
Erica-- Mona tried to fix Erica up with a date
(after a long talk with Jeremy's dad), even Jeremy
told her to go -- Jeremy's dad made some rude remark
"If you aren't man enough to take her (meaning Erica)
to bed, then somebody else should"  Jeremy is
painting and living in Erica's house --

Erica has to cast the deciding vote for homecoming
queen -- between Julie and Robin -- but she's thinking
about Jeremy, just the same as he is thinking
about her -- (I'll bet something happens between
those two before to long) --

Nina met Benny and she vaguely remembered him
from some place --

Well that's all I remember --

hachiya@uiucuxc.CSO.UIUC.EDU (12/03/85)

	Some more tid bits:  Julie was elected Homecoming Queen.  Robin
was upset and decided to leave town.  Greg came by, saw her suitcase
and told her that he liked her and would miss her if she left.  Robin
told him that the only reason why she wanted to be Queen was to impress
him.
	Ross and Ellen had a little spat because he had to leave town
instead of being able to congratulate or console Julie after the
dance.
	Question:  Now that Tad and Hilary are back together, how long do
you predict them to stay together?  They are obviously tempting fate
with that movie deal.  I don't know if he can remain faithful!

sint@ihlpl.UUCP (Marguerite Czajka) (12/03/85)

> *Does anyone know who won as Homecoming Queen? I hope it was
> not Robin but the little dark haired girl (who's name escapes
> me at the time) she really looked good.  I hope Charley will wise
> up and realize what he's missing by always concentrating on Robin.
> Also what do you think has happened to Brooke, I hope they don't
> drag this storyline out, how many wish that she and Tom get back
> together? I'm glad she found about Gielle, I didn't think he was
> that good looking anyway. Let's keep the soap updates coming.
> .end.

Yes, the dark-haired girl, Julie, won.  Does this story strike anyone
besides me as being totally absurd?  How many schools would have a magazine
pick their homecoming queen??  The idea of the contest wasn't bad, but they
should have had Miss Pine Valley or something instead.

I've said before I think Tom deserves better than Brooke.  I'm hoping she
never comes back - or maybe goes and joins Mark on the cruise ship.