[net.tv.soaps] General Hospital Update

rohn@randvax.UUCP (Laurinda Rohn) (12/29/84)

General Hospital - 12/27-12/28

There have been a rape and a murder on the waterfront, and Celia goes down
there to do some sketches against Grant's wishes.  She gets attacked, but
Jimmy Lee shows up in time to save her.  Grant comes looking for her later
and gets furious when he sees her at Kelly's with Jimmy Lee.  Grant sort
of accuses them of playing around.  JL leaves, and Celia tells Grant what
happened and gets mad at him for treating JL like that.  Grant gets in his
"I told you you shouldn't come down here."  Celia walks out on him.

Lorena decides to become "classy" to compete with Celia for JL's attentions
but Jimmy Lee just laughs at her and tells her she can't buy class.

Brock bought a new penthouse for Bobbie for Christmas.  When they move in,
some cops come to the door to take Terrie down to make a statement about the
fight she caused at a bar.  Brock becomes furious.  He didn't know about
it, and Bobbie and Terrie kept it from him.  He comes back still mad.  Terrie
left.  Bobbie says he hasn't changed much.

There's someone new playing Frisco.  I don't know if he's permanent or
not, but he's a really wimpy Frisco.

Donnelly (Robert's old WSB buddy) is still hanging around Port Charles.
He is a bad guy, though Robert doesn't know it.  He's involved somehow in
stealing Felicia's treasure.  Peter, Felicia's ex-fiance, and someone
named Mercer, who was also involved, are dead.  Everyone thinks this ties
up the whole case.  But Donnelly is hiding someone named Matt, who is also
involved.  (As I haven't watched for a while, this whole thing is a bit
confusing.)  But Robert is still unsure that that's all there is to the
whole thing.  Maria is going back to Texas.  Felicia and Frisco had a
big fight over the painting Donnelly gave her.  Frisco's jealous.

Donnelly bought Port Charles Shipping Lines from Jimmy Lee.

gregbo@houxm.UUCP (Greg Skinner) (01/04/85)

> From: rohn@randvax.UUCP (Laurinda Rohn)

> There's someone new playing Frisco.  I don't know if he's permanent or
> not, but he's a really wimpy Frisco.

He was played by Kevin Burnhardt (sp?).  He was temporary.  Frisco's back
now.

> Donnelly (Robert's old WSB buddy) is still hanging around Port Charles.
> He is a bad guy, though Robert doesn't know it.  He's involved somehow in
> stealing Felicia's treasure.  Peter, Felicia's ex-fiance, and someone
> named Mercer, who was also involved, are dead.  Everyone thinks this ties
> up the whole case.  But Donnelly is hiding someone named Matt, who is also
> involved.  (As I haven't watched for a while, this whole thing is a bit
> confusing.)  But Robert is still unsure that that's all there is to the
> whole thing.  Maria is going back to Texas.  Felicia and Frisco had a
> big fight over the painting Donnelly gave her.  Frisco's jealous.

I wonder about Algernon.  He showed up at the Scorpio's and claimed that some-
one had slipped a priceless jewel into his coat.  Guess what it was -- a
Casadine brooch!  I wonder if Algernon is somehow connected with Donnelly.
It would be good.  The latest Casadine (Petros?) will be played by the man
who played Mikkos (John Colicos of Battlestar Galactica fame).
--
			Baby tie your hair back in a long white bow ...
			Meet me in the field, behind the dynamo ...

Greg Skinner (gregbo)
{allegra,cbosgd,ihnp4}!houxm!gregbo

gab@ulysses.UUCP (Virginia Blake) (02/22/86)

     No one has been posting GH updates, but since a request  for
an  update was made I'll oblige.  This is what has been happening
in February.

     The main story line is still with the Laurelton  crew.   The
murders  of  Earl  Moody and Neil Johnson have not been solved as
far as Anna Devane is concerned.  Anna  doesn't  believe  Russell
was  the  murderer,  so she reopened the case.  She tried several
ploys to flush out the murderer but they  hadn't  worked,  so  of
course  she  turned to the WSB.  The silver medallion found to be
the murder weapon is a Purity Water keepsake from  a  celebration
several  years back, so everyone associated with Purity Water has
one.  And everyone had their initials engraved on it. So Anna had
a WSB friend try and raise the initials. The best they could come
up with is the second initial as an O or Q.   O  is  most  likely
since there is Kevin and Patrick O'Conner.

     Meanwhile, Jennifer is planning Terry  and  Kevin's  wedding
which  is to take place in Laurelton Feb. 14.  (3 years after the
Valentine's Day dance which was the night everyone  in  Laurelton
is  keeping  secret.)   It  took  3  show  days to get the couple
married.  However, we did learn part of what happened  the  night
of  the Valentine's Day dance.  First Terry had too much to drink
and was obnoxious; and left the dance with Patrick.  On  the  way
to  the  Church  for the wedding Terry had the car stop  when she
saw a Laurelton motel.  The motel brought back  memories  of  the
Valentine's Day dance.  She was at the motel with Patrick, and in
the middle of their passion she jumped up  and  ran  out  of  the
motel.   She ran down Main Street naked and singing at the top of
her lungs.  The wedding finally  took  place  even  after  Frisco
tried  several  ways  to  postpone it because Anna was rushing to
Laurelton to confront Kevin and Patrick as the possible murderer.

     Kevin and  Terry  are  going  to  the  Caribbean  for  their
honeymoon.   They  are  staying  in  NYC before catching a plane.
Kevin gave Terry a necklace as a wedding gift.  As he put  it  on
he  tried  to strangle her, but she got loose.  He apologized and
Terry didn't get the hint.  (Could Kevin  be  the  murderer?????)
Later  Terry  told  Kevin about Patrick and the motel, she had to
tell him before they made love.  Kevin  got  mad  and  left.   He
later came back with champagne.  So things got patched up.

     After the wedding the Purity Water  company  members  had  a
meeting at the town hall. (This is were the secret event happened
3 years ago.)  Anna evesdropped on the meeting and  only  learned
that  Sarah  was the "Weak Link" before being discovered.  So she
went back to Port Charles without knowing Laurelton's secret.  So
there is more to come ......

     Meanwhile Rick and Ginny  forced  Mike  to  come  home.  The
Webers  have  also  taken  in a friend of Mike's after this boy's
parents died from a car accident.  So there is still  tension  at
the Weber household.

     Monica is still pretending to be a spy  against  Sean,  even
though  she  in  love  with  him.  The Quartermanes still believe
Monica is on there side.  Sean is in business with a Cassidine in
a  Brazil  emerald  mine.   This  business  is a fake to lure the
Quartermanes to invest, then they loose  their  money  when  it's
discovered  to be worthless.  Then the Quartermanes won't be able
to take over Sean's shipping company.  However, Jimmy Lee  is  in
Brazil making sure this company is real.

     Frisco is still in the police academy.  This partner is  Sam
(a  woman)  and  Felica is very jealous.  Frisco has been helping
Anna with undercover work.  Burt is out of the hospital from  his
back  injury.  Buzz is stilling playing up to Anna, but she still
thinks their just friends.