[ont.micro.mac] Q: communicating between Macs, or Mac and other micro ?

info-mac@utcsrgv.UUCP (info-mac) (04/26/84)

Date: Fri 20 Apr 84 23:12:21-CST
From: Werner Uhrig  <uw-beaver!CMP.WERNER@UTEXAS-20.ARPA>
Subject: Q:  communicating between Macs, or Mac and other micro ?
To: info-mac@UTEXAS-20.ARPA

until a second disk drive is available a second micro, Mac or other, could
be used to back up disks without having to swap disks.  Why not when you have
several space-heaters sitting around anyway ....

Has anyone done it, or thought about what would be involved to achieve
a large band-width to make copies in less than 1 cup of coffee ???

	Werner		"mine is still on the planning-board"

PS:  I may have missed some messages before April, sorry if I am warming
	up an old topic.
-------