[ont.micro.mac] What is the University of California's Mac status?

info-mac@utcsrgv.UUCP (info-mac) (05/08/84)

Date: Mon 7 May 84 11:53:03-PDT
From: Richard Furuta <uw-beaver!Furuta@LOCAL>
Subject: What is the University of California's Mac status?
To: info-mac@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA
Cc: Furuta@LOCAL

I've heard reports that the University of California was negotiating
as a whole with Apple either for membership in the Apple Consortium or
for some sort of discount on purchases of MacIntoshes.  When I first
heard this report, a month or two ago, the agreement was supposed to
be "very close."  However, I've not heard anything since then.

If someone knows about the status of any U.C./Apple agreements, I'd
appreciate it if they could contact me with the current information.

Thanks very much.

					--Rick
-------