[ont.micro.mac] perils of not having cursor motion commands

info-mac@utcsrgv.UUCP (info-mac) (05/15/84)

Date: 14 May 1984 01:01-EDT
From: Leigh L. Klotz <uw-beaver!KLOTZ@MIT-MC>
Subject: perils of not having cursor motion commands
To: INFO-MAC@MIT-MC

Just now I was using a Macintosh and I leaned back to write a letter.  I
put the keyboard in my lap and moved the display so I could see it
plainly.  I thought after a while, "This is almost like using the old AI
TV system."  Pretty neat, maybe they wouldn't be so bad to have.  I typed
away all comfortable for a while until I needed to correct something at
the beginning of the line.  Having learned to use the mouse for all
editing, I reached for it but when I went to take it there was only my
hand in the air...