[ont.micro.mac] Uses of color

info-mac@utcsrgv.UUCP (info-mac) (05/16/84)

Date:     Mon, 14 May 84 20:34:22 PDT
From: uw-beaver!sventek@lbl-ws.arpa
Subject:  Uses of color
To: info-mac@sumex-aim.arpa

While I must partially agree with Henry Spencer's assertion that we don't
know all the myriad uses of color, I have seen one example that would
fit right in with the Mac's user interface.  The more expensive Apollo
Domain systems, when used with a color monitor, make the background and
outline of each window be a different color.  This turns out to be extremely
useful to permit almost instant recognition ermit almost instant recognition of the buried window which
the user wishes to place on top of the desk.

                              Joe Sventek <sventek@lbl-ws.arpa>