[ont.micro.mac] Editing MS-BASIC Programs?

info-mac@utcsrgv.UUCP (info-mac) (05/21/84)

Date: Sun 20 May 84 08:29:43-PDT
From: Tony Siegman  <uw-beaver!SIEGMAN@SU-SIERRA.ARPA>
Subject: Editing MS-BASIC Programs?
To: info-mac@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA

     Is there any way to move or edit multi-line segments of an
MS-BASIC program, or move an entire program to MacWrite for editing
and back?  (Although CUT and COPY are listed as active EDIT options
when a LIST window is open, they don't seem to do anything).

     I've tried saving the program as an ASCII file, then moving that
to a MacWrite diskette, but no go.  (Maybe save it as an ASCII file;
write an MS-BASIC program that reads that file and rewrites it to
the Clipboard, then.... but how would I reverse the process?)

-------