[ont.micro.mac] Mac Finder..etc.. upgrade available FREE

usenet@utcsrgv.UUCP (usenet) (05/23/84)

From utzoo!watmath!clyde!burl!ulysses!mhuxl!aluxe!lra Mon May 21 22:49:15 1984
Newsgroups: net.micro,net.micro.apple, Article-I.D.: aluxe.143
Subject: Mac Finder..etc.. upgrade available FREE

The upgrades of MacWrite/MacPaint and the Finder are available from your
friendly Apple Computer Dealer.  The upgrade is free to those who bring
in their old "System Disk", and 2 "Write/Paint" disks.  The dealer
has a master copy and will do the copying in the store.

Some of the new features are:

New Application.. Disk Copy.. The maximum number of swaps to copy
      an entire disk has been reduced to four.

New Finder Command.. Set Startup.. you can set up a disk to load and run
      an application when it is booted, skipping over the Finder.

New Fonts.. A 10-point font size has been added for Geneva and New York
      fonts.  Cairo-18, Los Angeles-12, Los Angeles-24 and New York-36
      are new fonts.

MacWrite.. has Superscripts and Subscripts.. yehhh

Make sure you do a (apple)

                About the Finder..

     well.. I won't spoil it

Also, I saw pre-releases of MacTerminal, MacPascal, MacDraw, and
MacProject.  Will these be out in June?? I hope!!

Lonnie R. Abelbeck
AT&T Bell Laboratories
mhuxi!aluxe!lra