[ont.micro.mac] Finder 1.0 bug

info-mac@utcsrgv.UUCP (info-mac) (05/24/84)

Date: Tue 22 May 84 00:42:20-PDT
From: len <uw-beaver!Lattanzi@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA>
Subject: Finder 1.0 bug
To: info-mac@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA

Repeat-by: Have an info window open on a document or folder and then drag the
document to the trash can. If you empty trash you will get a serious system
error ID=02. I have not tried this with info on disks or implicit trash
emptying.
I first was hit by this bug by having a open window for an empty folder and then
drag->trash / empty trash bombed   but I have not been able to recreate that
effect.

Question for MicroDisc (Stanford) purchasers: Have you been told how to get
Finder/MacWrite/MacPaint updates? I've been told to call back every week and I
wonder if anyone knows more.
len
-------