[ont.micro.mac] keyboard [crowdedness] query

info-mac@utcsrgv.UUCP (info-mac) (06/02/84)

Date: 30 May 1984 23:30-EDT
From: Tim McNerney <uw-beaver!TIM@MIT-MC>
Subject:  keyboard [crowdedness] query
To: Furuta@LOCAL
Cc: info-mac@SUMEX-AIM

Although the size keys and their spacing are standard, the Mac's
keyboard is smaller and has fewer keys than most other keyboards.
Perhaps the keyboard simply "feels crowded" to some people because it
forces their hands to be slighly closer together than they would be on
a keyboard that has lots of function keys and a numeric keypad.

Personally, it is my favorite of all keyboards in terms of the feel of
its keys.  Does anyone know who makes it?  I would assume that it is made
by a different manufacturer than the Lisa keyboard (which I don't like).

	Tim McNerney
	MIT LCS