[ont.micro.mac] Communication to a MAC...

info-mac@utcsrgv.UUCP (info-mac) (06/10/84)

Date: 8 Jun 84 10:11:49 EDT
From: uw-beaver!KSPROUL@RUTGERS.ARPA
Subject: Communication to a MAC...
To: info-mac@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA

I want to be able to down-load (up-load) object code to a mac from other
computers, mainly my (dont laugh)  APPLE IIe... I have a VERY good
68000 assembler on the APPLE and can write 68000 programs,,  Now
all I need to be able to do is to load the object code into the machine.
My current idea is to write a BASIC program that does this, but I would
rather do it a better way..  I also want to use the Motorola S2--- hex
format, but this is not required...
Any help would be appreciated

(I do have a copy of Inside Mac, but havent been able to read it much).
Keith Sproul
Ksproul@Rutgers.arpa
-------