[ont.micro.mac] Copying the Guided Tour Disks

info-mac@utcsrgv.UUCP (info-mac) (06/10/84)

Date: 9 Jun 84 16:23 EDT
From: David H M Spector <uw-beaver!SPECTOR@NYU-CMCL1.ARPA>
To: info-mac@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA
Subject: Copying the Guided Tour Disks

I am bot sure if this has been mentioned yet, but...

The Guided Tour disks (both of them) may be copied using DiskCopy that comes
with the second version of the Finder.  I usually write_protect the originals,
just to be on the safe side.  The copies work fine.

Also, I just got my second drive, does anyone know if the is/will be a version
of DiskCopy for multi-drive systems, DiskCopy seems to me to be a heck of a lot
faster than usual way copy copying stuff on a two drive system....

		David HM Spector
		NYU Systems Group

|ARPAnet:     SPECTOR@NYU-CMCL1          |
|USEnet :     ...floyd!cmcl2!acf4!spector|
|Any opinions expressed herein are my own|
|and should not be considered those of my|
|employer.				 |

-------