[ont.micro.mac] Mac clock gains time

info-mac@utcsrgv.UUCP (info-mac) (06/19/84)

Date:           Wed, 13 Jun 84 01:38:08 PDT
From: Randy Schulz <uw-beaver!lcc.randy@UCLA-LOCUS.ARPA>
To: info-mac@SUMEX-AIM
Subject:        Mac clock gains time

Shortly after I got my Mac I noticed that its clock was gaining a lot
of time.  The first few times this happened I figured I had done
something wrong in setting the time and just reset it.  Eventually I
decided something was wrong.  The clock was gaining time VERY fast, in
fact at something near a two to one ratio.  So I sat down to watch with
both the Alarm clock and Control panel on the desktop and the Control
panel active.  Lo and behold every few minutes the clock takes a big
leap forward!  Has anybody noticed this behaviour?  Is Apple aware of
the bug?

						Randy Schulz
						Locus Computing Corp.

						lcc!randy@ucla-s
	  {ihnpr,randvax,sdcrdcf,ucbvax}!ucla-s!lcc!randy
		 {trwspp,ucivax}!ucla-va!ucla-s!lcc!randy