[ont.micro.mac] Font Editor

info-mac@utcsrgv.UUCP (info-mac) (06/26/84)

Date: 22 Jun 84 00:19 EDT
From: David H M Spector <uw-beaver!SPECTOR@NYU-CMCL1.ARPA>
To: info-mac@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA
Subject: Font Editor.

The new version of the system disk I was given by my dealer contains a
font editor (version 2.0), however, it uses generic documents as its
input AND output, these are actually basic form of a font that I assume
eventually finds its way into the "fonts file".  However, my problem is
that no matter what I attempt to do with this application, it crashes.

Does anyone know how to use the program, or is it broken?

		David Spector
		Spector@NYU-CMCL1

-------

info-mac@utcsrgv.UUCP (info-mac) (06/29/84)

Date: 27 Jun 1984 11:18:14-EDT
From: uw-beaver!Edward.Tecot@CMU-CS-H
To: utcsrgv!peterr
To: microsof!infomac

	I have found the following aid the use of the Font Editor.

	1.  Create a Fonts file with the Font Mover

	2.  When starting the editor, do not try to bring up font "System".
	    Use anything else, but not "System".

						_emt