[ont.micro.mac] MacTerminal availability and Macintosh gripes

info-mac@utcsrgv.UUCP (info-mac) (07/04/84)

Date: Mon 2 Jul 84 21:10:38-PDT
From: uw-beaver!M.MCLURE%LOTS-B@SU-SCORE.ARPA
Subject: MacTerminal availability and Macintosh gripes
To: info-mac@SUMEX-AIM

Does anyone know when MacTerminal will be available for purchase
and how much it will cost?

On another note, I am curious about two Macintosh problems:

	1) Every now and then the Mac disorganizes a disk by
	   causing all files in folders to move back to the
	   main window. Needless to say, this causes big
	   headaches having to recreate folders. Why does this
	   happen?
	2) What causes the menu symbol apple to blink and how
	   can I get it to stop? What does it mean?
	3) It should be about 2 to 3 times faster for reasonable
	   startup and termination of big programs like MacWrite
	   and MacPaint. The current startup and termination
	   times are much too lengthy.

	Stuart
-------