[ont.micro.mac] MacMusic

info-mac@utcsrgv.UUCP (info-mac) (07/06/84)

Date: Fri 6 Jul 84 10:13:33-EDT
From: uw-beaver!INTMET@BBNA.ARPA
Subject: MacMusic
To: INFO-MAC@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA

Mark of the Unicorn, makers of Mince and Final Word amoung other things,
have ads in all the latest MacIntosh Rags, page 113 of July/August MacWorld,
for a music composition system.  I heard someplace that the demo version
is supposted to be released July 15th, but maybe it was June 15th.
These people are real professional programmers, there other products are
a pleasure to use.  To connect a MIDDI interface (MIDI?) you need to
be able to run at the rate standardized by the MIDDI people, this require
external clocking of the serial port, I gather that a source for such
interfacing hardware hasn't been found yet.  You now know everything I know.
				Ben Hyde
-------