[ont.micro.mac] are Inside Mac updates being distributed?

info-mac@utcsrgv.UUCP (info-mac) (07/11/84)

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 84 10:53:33 pdt
From: Bill Croft <uw-beaver!croft@safe>
To: info-mac@sumex
Subject: are Inside Mac updates being distributed?

I purchased my Inside Mac, with update service, last February.
Since that time I have received two manual update packets.  A friend
next door just ordered and received his own Inside Mac, and I
was surprised to learn that he had several new manual sections
(listed below) that were never shipped as updates to me.  Perhaps
Apple is getting ready to send a massive update along with the
Workshop 3.0 release due out soon;  however I wish that
Apple would be more timely with their update mailings.

Here are the new sections that I had to reproduce from my friend's
new Inside Mac:

Programming Macintosh Applications in Assembly Language (2/27/84)
Printing from Macintosh Applications (4/1/84)
The Device Manager:  A Programmer's Guide (5/1/84)
The Sound Driver:  A Programmer's Guide (3/1/84)
Macintosh Serial Communication:  A Programmer's Guide (5/13/84)
The Vertical Retrace Manager:  A Programmer's Guide (5/8/84)
Putting Together a Macintosh Application (4/9/84)