	From: starr@shell.UUCP
	Newsgroups: net.misc
	Subject: No more he/she
	Date: Tue, 4-Oct-83 18:11:44 EDT

	Read the October Byte, on pp 230, last paragraph. The article was written
	by a broad, and she uses the single gender reference "she". Men should
	do the same!

I agree; as long as we have examples like this around, "he" vs. "she" vs.
"he/she" is comparatively minor.

schwager@uiucdcs.UUCP (10/10/83)

#R:shell:-11700:uiucdcs:10600122:000:352
uiucdcs!schwager    Oct  9 23:32:00 1983

Owing to the fact that you felt it necessary to revert to name calling in
the second sentence of the third paragraph in your note, I can only assume
that you have the mentality of a 10 year old.  I can understand your
mistaking Byte for a coloring book, but how in the world did you get
a signon to a VAX system??

-Mike Schwager
...uiucdcs!schwager