	From watmath!clyde!burl!ulysses!allegra!bellcore!decvax!mcnc!philabs!cmcl2!seismo!brl-tgr!tgr!cottrell@nbs-vms.ARPA Fri Jan  4 16:03:07 1985
	From: cottrell@nbs-vms.ARPA
	Newsgroups: net.unix-wizards
	Subject: harsh words for vm/370
	Date: Fri, 4-Jan-85 16:03:07 EST
	Sender: news@brl-tgr.ARPA

Obviously, they are doing weird and wonderful things with news gatewaying
at brl*. (Hi there Doug!). I can't send mail to dpk@brl or dpk@brl-tgr
either to find out what's up. (So where are the MDQS bug reports to
go?). If anybody out there knows how to get tis gateway going, please
let me know. Best guesses, and ``this ought to work'' and ``well,
if this doesn't work, try it with single quotes'' need not apply --
I already know several variations on this theme and have already tried
them all.

thanks very much,
Laura Creighton
utzoo!laura	(decvax!utzoo!laura@berkeley from the arpanet)