[net.net-people] I'm leaving, but not for good

jeand@ihlpg.UUCP (AMBAR) (08/15/85)

*** REPLACE THIS LINE WITH A GOOD MASSAGE ***

As my .signature has indicated for the past week or so, I have at long
last FINISHED (cheers) my summer project here at Bell Labs, so I'm leaving
this email address.  I have no idea if my SA (who is (s)he, anyway?) will
be willing to forward my mail, so if it gets bounced, hang on to it.
I have no idea if I will be on the net at MIT,(;-() but I will (guaranteed)
be able to recieve mail.  When I know the new address, I will post it (or
have it posted for me, if necessary.)  Y'all take care now, y'hear?

				AMBAR
			   Jean Marie Diaz
	No more! -->		   	    {*ANYTHING*}!ihnp4!ihlpg!jeand

"In a big country, dreams stay with you...."

	(Miami-->Bell Labs-->MIT	repeat sequence for 4 years....)

eric@grkermi.UUCP (Eric N. Starkman) (08/16/85)

In article <1088@ihlpg.UUCP> jeand@ihlpg.UUCP (AMBAR) writes:
>As my .signature has indicated for the past week or so, I have at long
>last FINISHED (cheers) my summer project here at Bell Labs, so I'm leaving
>this email address.  I have no idea if my SA (who is (s)he, anyway?) will
>be willing to forward my mail, so if it gets bounced, hang on to it.
>I have no idea if I will be on the net at MIT,(;-() but I will (guaranteed)
>be able to recieve mail.  When I know the new address, I will post it (or
>have it posted for me, if necessary.)  Y'all take care now, y'hear?
>
>				AMBAR
>			   Jean Marie Diaz
>	No more! -->		   	    {*ANYTHING*}!ihnp4!ihlpg!jeand

She'll be at ambar@athena.MIT.EDU, or, for her non-ARPA fans,
	....decvax!mit-athena!ambar
	or ...{decvax,ihnp4,others}!mit-eddie!ambar@mit-athena
...as soon as she gets an account over there; probably by the second
week in September.

					-Eric Starkman
UUCP: ...decvax!genrad!panda!ens
ARPA: starkman@athena.MIT.EDU