[net.net-people] Path to CUNYVM.bitnet

jpb@gamma.UUCP (Jacque Brown) (08/05/86)

I would appreciate it very much if someone could help me find
a path to the City University of New York. I have been trying
to send them mail but to no avail.

Splash,
I hope someone helps us because this could be a important
means of communication.

Jacque

herbie@polaris.UUCP (Herb Chong) (08/13/86)

In article <855@gamma.UUCP> jpb@gamma.UUCP (Jacque Brown) writes:
>I would appreciate it very much if someone could help me find
>a path to the City University of New York. I have been trying
>to send them mail but to no avail.

send mail to ihnp4!psuvax1!cunyvm.BITNET!person.  the BITNET
gateway question comes up so often that gateways in general might
be an idea to add into the mod.announce.newusers postings.

Herb Chong, IBM Research...

I'm still user-friendly -- I don't byte, I nybble....

VNET,BITNET,NETNORTH,EARN: HERBIE AT YKTVMH
UUCP:  {allegra|cbosgd|cmcl2|decvax|ihnp4|seismo}!philabs!polaris!herbie
CSNET: herbie%ibm.com@csnet-relay
ARPA:  herbie@ibm.com, herbie%yktvmh.bitnet@wiscvm.wisc.edu
DISCLAIMER:  what you just read was produced by pouring lukewarm
tea for 42 seconds onto 9 people chained to 6 Ouiji boards.