[net.net-people] Path to MIT - Louis Wu?

iannucci@sjuvax.UUCP (D. Iannucci) (09/11/86)

I am trying to get in touch with my cousin at MIT through USENET.  He says
he has an account on a machine named after the Heinlein (?) character
Louis Wu.  I guess the hostname would be louiswu.  The map has been no
help at all.  Oh yes, this is apparently part of the ATHENA system, so
if I can't get to louiswu I will try mailing to mit-athena.

Any help by mail or net is much appreciated.
						Dave
--
"If I could walk THAT way...."

Dave Iannucci @ St. Joseph's University, Philadelphia    [40 00' N  75 15' W]
{{ihnp4,ucbvax}!allegra, {psuvax1,sdcrdcf}!burdvax, astrovax}!sjuvax!iannucci

ken@argus.UUCP (Kenneth Ng) (09/15/86)

In article <130@sjuvax.UUCP>, iannucci@sjuvax.UUCP (D. Iannucci) writes:
> I am trying to get in touch with my cousin at MIT through USENET.  He says
> he has an account on a machine named after the Heinlein (?) character
> Louis Wu.  I guess the hostname would be louiswu.  The map has been no
> help at all.  Oh yes, this is apparently part of the ATHENA system, so
> if I can't get to louiswu I will try mailing to mit-athena.

Heinlein?  I think its Larry Nivin.

> 						Dave
> Dave Iannucci @ St. Joseph's University, Philadelphia    [40 00' N  75 15' W]
> {{ihnp4,ucbvax}!allegra, {psuvax1,sdcrdcf}!burdvax, astrovax}!sjuvax!iannucci

--
Kenneth Ng: Post office: NJIT - CCCC, Newark New Jersey  07102
uucp(for a while) ihnp4!allegra!bellcore!argus!ken

--- Please resend any mail between 10 Aug and 16 Aug:
--- the mailer broke and we had billions and billions of
--- bits scattered on the floor.