[net.origins] Pamphlets

ward@hao.UUCP (Mike Ward) (04/03/85)

[]
I have belatedly started keeping copies of those articles I find
interesting from this group.  If anybody has kept the Miller
pamphlets, I would appreciate getting a copy.

I might be a good idea to re-post them anyhow, just to stir up
the flames.

--

Michael Ward, NCAR/SCD
UUCP: {hplabs,nbires,brl-bmd,seismo,menlo70,stcvax}!hao!ward

mrh@cybvax0.UUCP (Mike Huybensz) (04/04/85)

In article <1435@hao.UUCP> ward@hao.UUCP (Mike Ward) writes:
> I might be a good idea to re-post them [the Miller pamphlets] anyhow,
> just to stir up the flames.

I'd rather see Miller post revised versions that answer our previous
length objections honestly.  But I don't think it will happen.
--

Mike Huybensz		...decvax!genrad!mit-eddie!cybvax0!mrh