[net.origins] The Scientific Case for Creation?

Keebler@cmu-cs-edu1.ARPA (Keebler) (04/12/85)

>From rck@iham1.UUCP Tue Apr  9 13:24:18 1985
From: rck@iham1.UUCP
Newsgroups: net.origins
Subject: The Scientific Case for Creation (Part 3)
Date: Tue, 9-Apr-85 13:24:18 EST

Keebler@cmu-cs-edu1.ARPA (Keebler) (04/12/85)

Dear rck@iham1.UUCP,

     I appreciate your effort in getting your research together
and posting it to net.origins.  Unfortunately, you have made a
gross error already.  The outline, if valid at all, requires a
different title.  It should be something to the effect of:

     THE CASE AGAINST EVOLUTION

It is a mistake to think that evidence against evolution con-
stitute evidence for special creation.

     Before you waste more of your time, please correct your
mistake so we do not waste more disk space reiterating it.

Live long and prosper.

Keebler { hua@cmu-cs-gandalf.arpa }