[net.origins] Elf to Ardnt

hua@cmu-cs-edu1.ARPA (Ernest Hua) (04/18/85)

> { From: arndt@lymph.DEC }
>
> You object to my piece about the growth on my hip.  Tisk, tisk.
>
> "Silly, inane, irrelevant . . ." you called it.  Maybe so, Maybe so.
>
> But then a few postings later I read YOU in reply to Lew Mammel,Jr re.
> the .44 mag posting saying in effect "what's wrong with comments in jest?".
>
> Well, which is it?  Is it ok to jest or jest ok for you to do so?????
>
> Evolutionist twit!

Listen up, simpleton:  The .44 automag post (if you did not read the
post, and chose to read only the replies) was a response to another
post.  Your posts, on the other hand, are originals.  You chose to
bring the discussion to your inane level; I only responded in
appropriate context, which no one bothered with as they responded
to my response.

> You say to Lew, "As for you, I hope you know when to take things lightly.
> Your comments surprise me."  "Please . . . let's not get a bit carried
> away while reading some obviously unserious comments."
>
> Need I go on????

You shouldn't.  You have already spoken your foolishness enough.

> Look.  The evolutionists have a field day laughing about the silly (some ARE)
> statements of some creationists.  Why can't we laugh at silly statements made
> by some evolutionists????  And you have the nerve to accuse Lew of double
> standards!!!!!   I didn't say shut someone up or shoot them.  You did!

(refer to the above comments.)

> You sound like a crank boy!
                   ^^^^^^^^^
Please define this in terms of first order properties.  :-)

> Regards,
>
> Ken Arndt
>
> PS Stay out of the funny cookies in the hollow tree!

Don't make fun of my cookies!

Live long and prosper.

Keebler { hua@cmu-cs-gandalf.arpa }