[net.origins] Fairy tales to the max.

hua@cmu-cs-edu1.ARPA (Ernest Hua) (05/09/85)

> { From: dan@scgvaxd.UUCP (Dan Boskovich) }
>
> > { an accusation that there is no evidence of creation. }
>
> It has been demonstrated that Evolution science is nothing but
> contradictions!

Since you have tactfully avoided the original accusation, you have
merely confirmed it.

Interestingly, you do not support YOUR accusation with any facts.
Instead, you chose to bring up a dialogue which you have made up.
Even this dialogue is not accurate in any sense.  Where did you
dig up this one?  Do you actually believe that such a dialogue
occurs?  Worse yet, you seem to think that this dialogue is
scientific.  This is nothing but an expanded "I'm right and you're
wrong" argument between two arrogant bastards with a little twist
thrown in to make it look like creationists are nice guys who know
everything.  Cute.

So where is your proof?  How do you get around the fact that God
cannot be scientific?  How about answering the original question
which you conveniently avoided?

For references, here is your feable dialogue:

Live long and answer those *@#!! questions!
Keebler { hua@cmu-cs-gandalf.arpa }