[net.origins] Assorted goodies for Dan.

hua@cmu-cs-gandalf.ARPA (Ernest Hua) (05/14/85)

> { From: dan@scgvaxd.UUCP (Dan Boskovich) }
>
> > { From: js2j@mhuxt.UUCP (sonntag) }
> >
> > I see. And all of the species which are found in isolated habitats and
> > nowhere else just got off the ark, traveled halfway around the world or
> > so, directly to their isolated habitats (building boats if need be),
> > leaving no offspring anywhere else, and established themselves where
> > they were supposed to be. Sounds real likely to me.
>
> Much more likely than the animals coming from an amoeba. More likely
> than all the right elements of the SOUP coming together at just the
> right time in just the right environment to form life.

Biological evolution does not say that life suddenly form with all the
right ingredients in place.  Why do you keep insisting that this is what
it says when it does not?

> Please, don't be silly! Animals can't build boats!

For the third time ... no shit, Sherlock.  Do you find it terribly
amusing to write all of these obvious things?  Could it be that you
don't have any real facts to support what you so gallantly claim to
be true?

Incidentally, in what obscure manner does this relate to the post
that you are responding to?  What boat are you talking about?  If
you are refering to Noah's Ark, then either Noah built it, or it
is fictitious.  (I am trying very hard to understand your seemingly
unrelated comment.)  What does animals have to do with the Ark?
If that's not what you're talking about then what boats are you
refering to?

> > Since you've admitted to being a believer in the flood, I can't resist
> > asking again: where did all of the water come from? Where did it go? A
> > second and third act of special creation?
>
> Don't have the time to go into it now. Look for a posting in the near
> future.

I am waiting ...

While you are responding to all of the real questions ... (scratch that)
When you begin to respond to all of the real questions posted in response
to your articles, how about using the "> " convention.  Both you and Ken
Arndt have defected from the standard method of quoting to your own per-
sonal ways.  It is extremely difficult to figure out what is going on in
your replies.

Live long and answer the questions!
Keebler { hua@cmu-cs-gandalf.arpa }