	Subject: Non-prediction, Falsification
	From: dubois@uwmacc.UUCP (A Ray Miller)
	Date: 22 May 85 20:42:36 GMT

	/usr/spool/news/net/origins/1461
	Subject: Joy Unspeakable and Full of Glory!
	From: dubois@uwmacc.UUCP (A Ray Miller)
	Date: 22 May 85 20:48:36 GMT

Both were written by me.
--

Paul DuBois     {allegra,ihnp4,seismo}!uwvax!uwmacc!dubois        --+--

ethan@utastro.UUCP (Ethan Vishniac) (05/24/85)

> I goofed.  I posted two articles under the pseudonym I use for posting
> articles for Ray Miller:
>
> 	Subject: Non-prediction, Falsification
>
> 	Subject: Joy Unspeakable and Full of Glory!
>
> Both were written by me.
> Paul DuBois     {allegra,ihnp4,seismo}!uwvax!uwmacc!dubois        --+--
Your apprehension is groundless. No one would have imagined that they
were written by Mr. Miller.

"Don't argue with a fool.      Ethan Vishniac
 Borrow his money."            {charm,ut-sally,ut-ngp,noao}!utastro!ethan
                               Department of Astronomy
                               University of Texas