[net.origins] cutbacks

peter@baylor.UUCP (Peter da Silva) (08/05/85)

How about minor cuts in non-technical newsgroups? Or maybe mod.origins and
mod.flame. Maybe we could get Stanley Friesen & Paul DuBose as co-moderators
for mod.origins? :->
--
	Peter da Silva (the mad Australian)
		UUCP: ...!shell!neuro1!{hyd-ptd,baylor,datafac}!peter

In article <330@baylor.UUCP> peter@baylor.UUCP (Peter da Silva) writes:
> Maybe we could get Stanley Friesen & Paul DuBose as co-moderators
>for mod.origins? :->
>--
	How would this work? Would I moderate the pro-evolution side
of the argument and Paul moderate the creationist side? :-)
And where would I get the time? Just answering a few of the postings
takes more time than I can really afford.
--

				Sarima (Stanley Friesen)

{trwrb|allegra|cbosgd|hplabs|ihnp4|aero!uscvax!akgua}!sdcrdcf!psivax!friesen
or {ttdica|quad1|bellcore|scgvaxd}!psivax!friesen

dubois@uwmacc.UUCP (Risky Rat) (08/13/85)

> In article <330@baylor.UUCP> peter@baylor.UUCP (Peter da Silva) writes:
> > Maybe we could get Stanley Friesen & Paul DuBose as co-moderators
> >for mod.origins? :->
> >--
> [Stanley Friesen]
> 	How would this work? Would I moderate the pro-evolution side
> of the argument and Paul moderate the creationist side? :-)
> And where would I get the time? Just answering a few of the postings
> takes more time than I can really afford.

Wow, I'll second that!  And besides, how could the immoderate (like
me) moderate?  :-)

--

Paul DuBois     {allegra,ihnp4,seismo}!uwvax!uwmacc!dubois        --+--

Ritual and Ceremony:  Life Itself.                                  |