[net.abortion] enlightened flames

kin@laidbak.UUCP (Kin Wong) (09/13/84)

>Subject: Abortion and the Law
>From: pmd@cbscc.UUCP (Paul Dubuc)
>Newsgroups: net.abortion
>Date: Fri, 7-Sep-84 11:10:48 CDT
>
>  	Long Article by Paul Dubuc,
> 	compacted to save space.
>

>Paul Dubuc 		{cbosgd,ihnp4}!cbscc!pmd
>
>  The true light that enlightens every one was coming
>  into the world...		(John 1:9)

Awright, I have now seen the light. It is now crystal clear to me that
embryos in a woman's body, otherwise known as the fetus, is a human being.
As such I must now join Paul Dubuc and others in proclaiming my moral
outrage and indignation against such, such horrible practices. And not
only is it the killing of human beings, it is the killing of TOTALLY
INNOCENT AND DEFENSELESS human beings. I mean, for Christ's sake, they
can't even complain, and if we don't stand up for their rights, who
will?
	In fact, now that I know that fetus are human beings, I now
find abortion even more criminal than just the killing of any Tom,
Dick or Harry, for it is the killing of TOTALLY INNOCENT and DEFENSELESS
Tom, Dick and Harrys (and Mary, Laurie and Kathy's). I now believe that
every woman who commits such heinous crime must be brought to trial
and be hanged; in fact I think that is really too light a punishment, they
should be put to hard labor for 5 years before hanging, as a punishment
for  causing all of us so much mental anguish and moral outrage. I for
one, have spent many many sleepless nights crying over all the aborted
human beings, the TOTALLY INNOCENT and DEFENSELESS human beings.
So what if the pregnancy is brought about through a rape, so what if
the unborn human being is deformed, so what if she does not want
a child in her family. There are millions and millions of us waiting
hopelessly for an adoption, regardless of sex, color, size, shape and
health, and there are always foodstamps! What do you think God had
in mind when He created Eve, a life free of fears and worries and
responsibilities? No! Women, like the rest of us, must do their
duties, and bear whatever burden as necessary, like the rest of us.

	While I'm at it, let me point out why we must not stop at
just making abortions illegal. We must also make illegal the use
of all contraceptives, and such cruel and devilish medical advances
called frozen embryo technology. For we must remember, one of the
reasons we are against abortion is this:
>Why?  Well, why should I care about the fact that someone I didn't know
>was murdered for his wallet?  Why should I care that 40 families were burnt
>out of their home by an arsonist?  Why should I care about anything or anyone?
>
>If you can answer that question, then you should understand why I care about
>the killing of unborn children.
>--
>
>	from Mole End			Mark Terribile
>		(scrape .. dig )	hou5d!mat

Mark has given us one of the most important reasons why we are
against abortions, why we are right and not otherwise. If we
have not stood our ground on this issue, soon those who oppose us
would start suggesting that we kill off the mentally retarded, the
handicapped, the old, the very rich and the very poor. In fact, ther
are already some mad scientists who advocate that people below
average IQ be enjoined from having children, and we all know
why we fight in WWII don't we?  NO, if we lose ground on this issue,
soon the pro-choicers would be supporting fascist and Nazi
measures.
	What's that you say? "Extremism in the pursuit of humans
is no vice"?, yes, absolutely. That is why we must also illegalise
the use of contraceptives. Just think of all the millions and
trillions of unconceived humans that were never given a chance. They,
like the unborn children, were the MOST DEFENSELESS, they NEVER
HAD A CHANCE. For too long, no one have stood up for their rights.
Population problem? what population problem, for all I know, if it
weren't for all the damned sinners and their sinful practices, we
could have hundreds and hundreds of Newtons and Einsteins by our
side right now, and who knows, one of them could very well have
invented a way of producing food out of nothing, thereby leaving
all of us room to stand on. Even if not, there are always famines,
diseases like bubonic plague, and some good old wars that we can
count on. That is not only Nature's way, that is also the best and
the fairest way; for at least, we let EVERY possible human to
have a chance in life. After all, God didn't create sperms just
to be stopped by some satanic human concoctions now, did He?
	And that frozen embryo thing, can you imagine being put
into liquid nitrogen, in a temperature too cold to mention, for
some indeterminate length of time? They would tell you that
you won't feel anything, but how do they know? What's worse,
later they'll put you in some oven to be thawed, and you run
the risk of bursting into hundreds of pieces, eyes, nose, fingers,
intestines and all. YUUUK! PUUUUUUUKE.

kin wong
(..ihnp4!iwlc8!klw)
The Seen-the-light Communicator.