[net.abortion] Reply to Doyle's nonsense!

arndt@lymph.DEC (10/04/84)

Newsgroups: net.abortion
Subject: Illegality won't stop it

Pick one you feel is morally wrong - stealing, drunk driving (you get the
                                     idea)

     **********What if I changed your wording to read:

Regardless as to whether or not you think (pick one) is MORALLY wrong,
isn't it obvious that even with very strict laws SOME people will get
(pick one) anyway?  Wouldn't it be better to have SAFE (to the "doer")
above ground (place to do it) rather then foster yet ANOTHER underground
ILLEGAL activity?  I think there is enough self indulgent GUILT in this
world without catering to countless finger pointers championing some
cause that as far as I am concerned is none of their business.

Keith Doyle
{ucbvax,decvax}!trwrb!cadovax!keithd
If you are NOT morally bankrupt Keith, then you should have a reason why
abortion is somehow different in that people who think it is morally wrong
should not speak up against it.  Or act to stop it.

You are, in my opinion, a perfect example of the thoughtless cant that is
mouthed by newts who would be better off taking Ethics 101 or keeping their
mouths shut.  Unless of course you wish to serve as a bad example!

Regards,

Ken Arndt