[net.abortion] Inability to respond

twiss@stolaf.UUCP (Thomas S. Twiss) (11/23/84)

>In article <779@ariel.UUCP> norm@ariel.UUCP (N.ANDREWS) writes:
>>I don't give a a damn "what the Bible teaches".  Abortion is NOT murder.
>>Those
>>who advocate the trial and execution of abortionists are the real advocates of
>>murder, and that includes YOU, Tom Albrect.  ... <MUCH DELETED> ...  If
>>someone believes in "what the Bible teaches", there's very little point in
>>trying to explain to them a philosophical basis for the concept of rights...
>>-Norm Andrews  (My opinions are my own, not the Bible's or my employer's...)
>
>I want to respond to this.  I REALLY do.  But there's nothing to
>respond to.
>--
>					Blessed Be,
>jhull@spp2.UUCP			Jeff Hull
>trwspp!spp2!jhull@trwrb.UUCP		13817 Yukon Ave.
>					Hawthorne, CA 90250

	Then why are you taking up everyone's time?  If you have
soemthing intelligent to say, say it.  If not, keep it to yourself.
--

Tom Twiss @ St. Olaf College
{decvax,ihnp4}!stolaf!twiss

"If the Paradox and the Reason come together in a mutual understanding
of their unlikeliness their encounter will be happy..."

						-Soren Kierkegaard