I am answering ...".  Now, on to the next question.

From: ark@alice.UUCP (Andrew Koenig)
> Can someone please explain to me why abortion should
> have a different legal status than killing animals?

Sure:  abortion is OK, but killing animals is wrong.  People who
believe otherwise are mistaken.

This is not my real view, but it shows how questions like
this should be answered.
			--the aspiring iconoclast

daf@ccice6.UUCP (David Fader) (01/11/85)

> > Can someone please explain to me why abortion should
> > have a different legal status than killing animals?
>
> Sure:  abortion is OK, but killing animals is wrong.  People who
> believe otherwise are mistaken.
>
> This is not my real view, but it shows how questions like
> this should be answered.
>                       --the aspiring iconoclast

The same way you answer all your questions.
--
The Last Surviving Bronto