[net.abortion] From Stormtrooper Arndt

carnes@gargoyle.UChicago.UUCP (Richard Carnes) (03/28/85)

Ken Arndt writes:

>Good work Richard!!!  "An important factor in the rise of the Nazis (hsssss)
>was the . . . BIBLE!!!!"  [etc.]
>I especially liked the way you brought in spanking as being a "Christian"
>idea that (by quoting Hitler ((Boo boo)) ) can be linked to the rise of
>Adolf.  How about a statement about Hitler as Christian??? [etc. etc.]

The sentence quoted above that Ken places between quotation marks was
not written by me.  However...in e-mail to me, Ken has claimed that
the Jews brought the Holocaust on themselves and deserved what they
got under Hitler:  "They were asking for it!!!"  So his public
statements about Nazism are more than a little suspect.  In the
passage quoted above, note the way he ridicules those who are
appalled by Nazism by portraying them as hissing and booing.

Richard Carnes