[net.abortion] Congradulations Mike Gray!!

arndt@lymph.DEC (03/26/85)

Your recent posting in reply to one of mine has won you a place at the
Aryan Nations Concentration Camp Guard School!!

      "When the bodies pile up the tough get going!"

They'll be in touch.

Regards,

Ken Arndt

mag@whuxlm.UUCP (Gray Michael A) (03/28/85)

> Your recent posting in reply to one of mine has won you a place at the
> Aryan Nations Concentration Camp Guard School!!
>
>       "When the bodies pile up the tough get going!"
>
> They'll be in touch.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ken Arndt

Irrelevant mudslinging is fun, and it's real nice to have people
call you a Nazi publicly, but why not try answering the specifics
of the reply?  I did not advocate genocide or racism, as your posting
seems to imply.  I advocated that the life of a fetus be placed in the
hands of it's mother, and only it's mother.  If she wants advice from
her doctor/lawyer/husband/friend, that's fine, but I want the decision
to be hers alone to make, with no legal repercussions for her.  It is
a difficult enough decision to carry a fetus or abort a fetus without
self-appointed vigilantes threatening jail.

I realize the posting above is consistent with your other writings.
But, I ask you respectfully, please stick to the point under discussion.
Calling names is an ad-hominem form of argument, and is nonpersuasive.

Regards,

Mike Gray

ec120bgt@sdcc3.UUCP (ANDREW VARE) (04/07/85)

> Your recent posting in reply to one of mine has won you a place at the
> Aryan Nations Concentration Camp Guard School!!
>
>       "When the bodies pile up the tough get going!"
>
> They'll be in touch.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ken Arndt

  Sorry about your feelings toward nazis (I'm a surf nazi-you try to
  take my wave and I'll shred your face) even though I do adhere to
  some more insightful wisdom of a great leader of ours, Hunter S.,
  who wrote:
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
						    Hunter S.
						    Thompson