[net.abortion] Fini

arndt@lymph.DEC (04/24/85)

Paul Dubuc, Thomas Newton, et al have said it all!

Only the truely evil (morally dead) can now oppose!

Regards,

Ken Arndt

ark@alice.UUCP (Andrew Koenig) (04/25/85)

> Paul Dubuc, Thomas Newton, et al have said it all!

> Only the truely evil (morally dead) can now oppose!

> Regards,

> Ken Arndt

Ken, this is a prime example of what Rand calls an
"argument from intimidation."  I didn't think
you had it in you.

ry@brunix.UUCP (Rich Yampell) (04/29/85)

In article <1795@decwrl.UUCP> arndt@lymph.DEC writes:

>Paul Dubuc, Thomas Newton, et al have said it all!
>
>Only the truely evil (morally dead) can now oppose!
>
>Regards,
>
>Ken Arndt

My my.  Well, then, I happily include myself among the truely
evil.  What a surprise for me!

    Rich "The Very Incarnation of Satan Himself" Yampell   :)