[net.abortion] Sub-Human beings

csdf@mit-vax.UUCP (Charles Forsythe) (07/25/85)

In article <113@brl-tgr.ARPA> matt@brl-tgr.ARPA (Matthew Rosenblatt ) writes:
>Just a minute!  Just a minute!  Who is SHE to determine how her body is to
>be used?  In all recorded history (pace Bachofen & his "Mutterrecht"),
>women have had precisely those rights which men have allowed them to have.

Damn straight! Let's put those whiny, hairy, bitches where they belong!
Good Fred! I'm a little sick and tired of these people insisting they
should have any say about what is done to them! What's this country
coming to? The next thing you know, black people will want to stop being
slaves. Sheesh! I mean, we brought them here, paid good money for them
and GOD DAMN IT if we're going to let a good investment go down the
drain!

>Listen to feminist Andrea Dworkin:

Maybe you should.

>One million abortions a year is pretty awful, but it's still better than the
>1.5 million abortions now being performed legally under the 1973 all-male
>Supreme Court's grant of a woman's right to abort her fetus.

Actually, it's a lot worse. I mean, I suppose I'll still be required to
greive for every dead "baby" (I can do it during my school prayer time)
but I don't know if I'll be able to handle to greif of all those women
who will have died in back alleys with rusty coat hangers stuck inside
them. Oh well, I guess it serves them right for interfering with God.

>The statement "A woman has the right to control her own body" is a fact
>only so long as the men with the power allow it to be.  When they cease
>to allow it, then the statement reverts to what it was before 1973,
>merely an opinion.

No no no! You unbellyfeel newspeak! This be doubleplus ungood
thoughtcrime! When Big Brother (a MAN!) says it is not a fact, it never
WAS!

WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

WOMEN ARE SECOND CLASS CITIZENS

ABORTION IS MURDER

--
Charles Forsythe
CSDF@MIT-VAX

Lord Fred:"Because I said I am."

Wang Zeep:"Seriously."

Lord Fred:"Look, it works for every other religion."