[net.abortion] the mind?!

myke@gitpyr.UUCP (Myke Reynolds) (11/07/85)

[ Voltaire just turned in his grave... ]

Matthew Rosenblatt writes:

>If it is not killed or left to die uncared-for, a newborn baby will
>become like me.  It is already one of us.  If it is not killed, the
>"mindless mass of cells" that is a blastula or embryo will become like
>me.  It, too, is already one of us.

You think your mind has nothing to do what you are? I'm trying to see things
from your view point, but this makes no sense to me.. To me, the mind is
everything, without a body, without genes, with nothing but a brain, you
are still an entity. Without a brain, you are a vegetable.
--
Myke Reynolds
Office of Telecommunications and Networking

"Drawing from my fine command of the english language, I said nothing."