[net.micro.hp] HPIB to Centronics?

glenn@cit-vax.Caltech.Edu (Glenn E. Gribble) (09/30/86)

Has anyone ever seen a box that sits on HPIB and converts to Centronics?  I
already looked in a 82906 printer, but that does not seem helpful.  I also
called Eventide, but they do not have such a box yet.

adp@hp-sdd.UUCP (Tony Parkhurst) (09/30/86)

In article <997@cit-vax.Caltech.Edu> glenn@cit-vax.ARPA (Glenn E. Gribble) writes:
>Has anyone ever seen a box that sits on HPIB and converts to Centronics?  I
>already looked in a 82906 printer, but that does not seem helpful.  I also
>called Eventide, but they do not have such a box yet.

Yes, you will find one in the Black Box Catalog (tm).

From the catalog:  To Order (412) 746-5530

Its called:  IEEE-488 Printer Adapter (488-PA)        (GB-PI231)  $279
    specify power supply:
	     115 VAC                                  (GB-PS120)   N/C
			  or
	     220 VAC                                  (GB-PS122)   N/C

*      Tony Parkhurst -- {hplabs|sdcsvax|ncr-sd|hpfcla|ihnp4}!hp-sdd!adp      *
*                        OR   hp-sdd!adp@nosc.arpa                            *