Date:     Tue, 10 Jul 84 7:05:37 EDT
From:     CSNET-RELAY Memo Service (MMDF) <mmdf@csnet-relay.arpa>
Subject:  Waiting mail
To:       @MIT-MC:ron@brl-tgr.arpa

    After 11 days (257 hours), your message has not yet been
fully delivered.  Attempts to deliver the message will continue
for 178956966 more days.  No further action is required by you.

    Delivery attempts are still pending for the following address(es):

	KNIGHT @ Nmt (queue: nmt)

    Problems usually are due to service interruptions at the receiving
machine.  Less often, they are caused by the communication system.

    Your message begins as follows:

Date:     Fri, 29 Jun 84 12:52:45 EDT
From:     Ron Natalie <ron@BRL-TGR.ARPA>
To:       ihnp4!drutx!connors@UCB-VAX.ARPA
Subject:  Re:  mountain flying

Warning...Rocky Mountain Piper is very expensive.  At the same airport
try the Hoffman Pilot Center (cheaper but not by much, they fly Cessnas)

----- End of forwarded messages

ron@BRL-TGR.ARPA (Ron Natalie) (07/10/84)

I just read my own message.  That should be 490 THOUSAND years.

-Ron