Subject: chain letters
From: Kevin Paetzold <PAETZOLD@dec-marlboro>
To: tops-20@su-score
Date: Wed 24 Oct 84 13:40:14-EDT

Once  again  the infamous network chain letters are circulating through
the network. They are circulating through DECs  engineering  net  to  a
very  great  extent.  From  the  address  lists  it  appears it is also
circulating around the arpanet.

It would probably be a good idea if we took steps to curtail this round
of  the  chain  letter  before it gets any worse. I have allready taken
steps to curtail it in DEC.  You might want to do the same....

------- End of Forwarded Message