[net.religion.jewish] Logic lesson, follow-up

yiri@ucf-cs.UUCP (Yirmiyahu BenDavid) (11/07/84)

A further suggestion for Mr. Brown.

Since there is not as yet any net.religion.christian, my suggestion
would be to propose your christian views, errors, criticisms, etc. on
the more general net.religion until such time as there is a
net.religion.christian. It is getting tiresome to reiterate that the
Jewish net is not the appropriate vehicle to push christian views such
as how your christian group does things. Go tell net.religion such
things, or better yet, soon perhaps you can go to net.religion.christian
and tell them. We just aren't interested in hearing about it.

elbaum@reed.UUCP (Elbaum) (11/11/84)

In article <> yiri@ucf-cs.UUCP (Yirmiyahu BenDavid) writes:
>A further suggestion for Mr. Brown.
>
>Since there is not as yet any net.religion.christian, my suggestion
>would be to propose your christian views, errors, criticisms, etc. on
>the more general net.religion until such time as there is a
>net.religion.christian. It is getting tiresome to reiterate that the
>Jewish net is not the appropriate vehicle to push christian views such
>as how your christian group does things. Go tell net.religion such
>things, or better yet, soon perhaps you can go to net.religion.christian
>and tell them. We just aren't interested in hearing about it.

I don't see how you can speak for the entire readership of this
newsgroup.  I'm probably not alone in my interest in the views of
other religions.  The net is, after all, a public forum.  The
newsgroups serve to classify articles according to field of interest
rather than to determine who can or cannot contribute.  Perhaps you
would like to start a net.religion.jewish.jews_only?

Daniel Elbaum

{decvax, ucbvax, pur-ee, uw-beaver, masscomp, cbosg,
 mit-ems, psu-cs, uoregon, orstcs, ihnp4, uf-cgrl}!tektronix
						  teneron----\
						  ogcvax------+-!reed!elbaum
						  muddcs-----/
						  cadic-----/