[net.religion.jewish] Weekly Dvar-Torah

RAAN@TECHUNIX.BITNET (03/11/85)

From: raan@techunix.bitnet (Ran Ever-Hadani)

I think the idea is nice. One problem to it: it would add lengthy articles
which are different in nature from what we usualy see in the net to
net.religion.jewish .

I suggest that if Ephraim gets enough possitive responses, a new news group,
say net.religion.jewish.wdt would be created.

-- Ran Ever-Hadani
BITNET: raan@techunix
ARPANET: raan%techunix.BITNET@wiscvm.ARPA

teitz@aecom.UUCP (Eliyahu Teitz) (03/12/85)

> From: raan@techunix.bitnet (Ran Ever-Hadani)
>
> I think the idea is nice. One problem to it: it would add lengthy articles
> which are different in nature from what we usualy see in the net to
> net.religion.jewish .
>
> I suggest that if Ephraim gets enough possitive responses, a new news group,
> say net.religion.jewish.wdt would be created.

	Once we start splitting into separate subgroups, there will be no end.
 I suggest we keep it in n.r.j and that we always call it subject : Dvar Torah,
 or weekly dvar torah. That way, those who don't want to read it can easily
 skip over it.

					Eliyahu Teitz.