From: black@nisysg.DEC
Newsgroups: net.religion
Subject: Paranoia

	     I want to thank you all who educated me in a sane, reasonable
	manner about the laws of the State of Israel.  I do appreciate the
	information, and I will recheck my original sources.  I'm sure you
	won't mind if I quote a few of them for comment.

	     A couple of quick comments....

	To Rich Rosen:

	     Rich, not to be personal, but  GROW UP!  Using obscenities in
	the context of this net is totally juvenile.  I spent seven years
	in the service of this nation, so my ears are used to it.  But there
	are ladies present.

	     Besides, Rich, you've shown your true colors as possibly an
	intolerant nerd.  You are (inadvertently or not) adding fuel to
	my comments about Judaism.  How can you say you are tolerant of
	other religions when you so violently condemn me and mine?

	     I do believe I made a statement when I first submitted to this
	net that I don't believe in religious persecution.  I stand by that
	comment.  I also firmly believe in the section of the First Amendment
	that mandates the free expression of religious beliefs.  My religion
	states certain beliefs, and those beliefs are still covered by the
	First Amendment.

	To Laura:

	     Thank you for you information on campus groups.  I am sure
	UNH may have something similar.  But I will look into the subject.
	I sure would appreciate some mailing addresses, if you have them.

	To Marchionni:

	     You're right, I could tolerate a true pluralistic society.  I
	could even live in one dominated by the Catholic Church, I think.
	I don't know if I could accept reconciliation--the Church would
	really have to work at it.  (By the way, I volunteer as a
	Committeeman with the local Boy Scout troop, which is sponsored by
	the local parish.  I make sure that I don't get into any religious
	discussions.  Sometimes it's better not to.)  Both my children have
	attended Catholic schools in the Boston area for at least four years.
	I am very disappointed in the level of religious teachings in the
	Catholic schools today.  It's nothing compared to what it used to
	be in the 50's and 60's.

	     I just object to the kind of crap that I am starting to see
	here on the net--the absolute hypocracy that tolerates no adverse
	comments on Judaism, but yet I have Jewish acquaintences that think
	nothing of referring to Holy Communion as "Swallow the leader,"
	for example.

	I expected to receive something like this:

	>Your recent message on net.religion got a lot of customers angry.
	>Since you're identifiable as a Dec employee, it might be wise
	>to be cautious in your postings, since they reflect on all
	>of us.
	>Fri 15-Mar-1985 22:03 Maynard Time.

	     I won't embarrass the sender by identifying him.  I do believe
	it's a rather blatant attempt at censorship.  I thought we were all
	professional enough not to take things personally, to not allow our
	discussions here to affect or professional and business activities.
	I guess we're not.

	     Let me add the disclaimer that the beliefs and the opinions I
	express here are those of this author, and not necessarily the
	policy of D.E.C.

	     When I first submitted to this net, I asked if there were any
	Identity Christians in the group.  Apparently there are not.  Let
	me explain a little of our precepts then.

	     Identity Christianity simply believes that Christians are the
	true Israelites, God's true Chosen People, and that America is the
	true Promised Land.  We believe that the covenants God made with
	the Israelites are still in full force and effect, and that we
	Christians still have a responsibility to keep God's Law as he
	laid  out in scripture.  We also believe that scripture tells us
	exactly what to expect from the Antichrist, how to identify
	the Antichrist, and how to conduct ourselves accordingly.

	     I will in future submissions submit scriptural references for
	your reading pleasure.  I believe most of the net is open-minded.
	I don't ask any of you to accept any of my belief.  To each his
	own.

	In Hoc signo (Vinces!),

	Don Black

   For even more "details" concerning Mr. Black's posting(s),, see net.religion
   material posted over the last few weeks. I will keep you posted on any
   further/future developments. Have An Enjoyable Day!

    Peace & Best Wishes
  From The Resident Zen-Baptist:
   Steve Aldrich (ihnp4!ihu1n!amra)

   P.S. I am only cross-posting Mr. Black's "articles"(?) to make sure others
        who may wish to rebut his views are aware of them..