[net.religion.jewish] Libertarians and Holocaust Revisionists

mf@cornell.UUCP (mf) (05/16/85)

Samuel Edward Konkin III publishes in Southern California the magazine
``New Libertarian'' and is coordinator of the Movement of the
Libertarian Left.  He happens to be on the Editorial Advisory Committee
of the Journal for Historical Review and a notable (in volume of
submissions, I guess) contributor to that kind of literature.
Interestingly enough, the short biographical note appearing in the JHR
mentions ``when not involved in left-libertarian publishing, the author
finds time to engage in science-fiction.''  Best self-characterisation
of historical revisionism I have seen to date!

Another member of their Editorial Advisory Committee was the late Percy
L.  Greaves Jr., identified as ``Libertarian economist'' (and elsewhere
in their pages merely as ``free market economist.'')

Remember that Lewis Brandon, the founder and editor of JHR for several
years, is none other than William David McCalden, British neo-fascist.

And note the misrepresentation of W. Staeglich (yet another member of
their Editorial Advisory Committee) as "Dr. Jur. (ret)."  For he was
stripped of his doctorate of Law after having been forced into early
retirement.

fagin@ucbvax.ARPA (Barry Steven Fagin) (05/17/85)

In article <1767@cornell.UUCP> (Uucp) cornell!mf (ARPA) mf@cornell-gvax (Bitnet) MF AT CRNLCS writes:
>Samuel Edward Konkin III publishes in Southern California the magazine
>``New Libertarian'' and is coordinator of the Movement of the
>Libertarian Left.  He happens to be on the Editorial Advisory Committee
>of the Journal for Historical Review and a notable (in volume of
>submissions, I guess) contributor to that kind of literature.
>Remember that Lewis Brandon, the founder and editor of JHR for several
>years, is none other than William David McCalden, British neo-fascist.

Thank you for posting this.   As a libertarian and a Jew, I found it most
disturbing.

--Barry

--
Barry Fagin @ University of California, Berkeley