[net.religion.jewish] Posting for a friend

koen@ucla-cs.UUCP (06/18/85)

Date: 18 Jun 85 13:03:04 +1000 (Tue)
To: koen@ucla-cs.ARPA
Subject: Favour
From: Isaac Balbin <munnari!isaac@seismo.ARPA>

Hello people.
Unfortunately, we in Australia don't receive net.religion.jewish.
This is largely due to the fact that there aren't many people who wish
to read it. Has there ever been thought to a moderated mail group in this
area? In this way, a much larger audience might be served? (Can you see my
selfish motive?) At any rate, what are peoples thoughts?
You must MAIL me your reply, I will summarise if enough responses.
				thanks,
				Isaac Balbin
				ARPA:munnari!isaac@seismo
				UUCP:{seismo,mcvax,ubc-vision,ukc}!munnari!isaac
				CSNET: isaac@munnari.oz